Help with descriptions.

Dom13

Pin Pics Graphics Dept.
I need more information on a few of the pins I traded for down in WDW. I have added them to Pin Pics but would like more info for the descriptions. They are #'s 5162, 5164, 5165. Please post the info here and I will update it.

Thanks,
Dominic

Dom...sorry I can't help you with any of those pins but, I must say, you traded for some very unusual pins. I've never seen them before. Were they on CM lanyards or were they part of someone's personal collection?
Another question...when we returned from WDW at the beginning of the month, I tried to post a pin on pinpics. I got the description down okay but my picture was too large to be accepted. The page said to email the picture to the address and they woud fix it and submit it. It's been several weeks and that hasn't happened. Keeping that site up and running must take a huge effort and I'm not complaining. Another time you offered to help me resize a picture (Berlioz, remember?) If I send you this picture, can you do it again?

All 3 came from personal collections. I have another one that I got off a CM but I didn't have time to scan it last night. I'll add that one this afternoon.

I would be glad to help with you PinPics dilema. Just send me the pic and I'll take care of it.

5165 is not limited, a regular rack pin, costing $6.50 at DCA. They made a Minnie one too; I have both, I think...I'll have to check now, LOL! :D They are really nice pins though, I like the details.

Yeah I kind of fell in love with it when I saw. Would love to have the Minnie to go with it. Is is still available? Does anyone have one to trade?

The SWORD IN THE STONE pin showing Wart with the sword whic you added with the others is a beauty, Dom13.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter