Help with Dining Plan

Ashangel

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney next week and staying at Animal Kingdom didn't realize at the time we booked that they were offering free meal plan with at least a 3 night stay. Now we are trying to get the special and all the agents we have talked to said the best thing for us to do is find someone who is going this month Sept and doing the Meal plan, ask them for the promotional code or coupon number. Anybody doing this? Can you email me your promo code. Thanks so much.. Can't wait to get to the Magic Kingdom. Ash

The codes for Free Dining are available to the general public and Disney should be able to just add it to your reservation. You can find the codes here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneypackages.htm . But your dates are too soon. The code for your dates expired several months ago so I think you are out of luck.

I am going to move this to our Codes and Rates forum, they know more about this than I do.

Unfortunately, the booking period for the free dining promotion for this month has ended. Sorry. :sad1:

Not gonna happen. I believe the booking window already expired and even if someone had a pin code you couldnt use it anyway

We are going to Disney next week and staying at Animal Kingdom didn't realize at the time we booked that they were offering free meal plan with at least a 3 night stay. Now we are trying to get the special and all the agents we have talked to said the best thing for us to do is find someone who is going this month Sept and doing the Meal plan, ask them for the promotional code or coupon number. Anybody doing this? Can you email me your promo code. Thanks so much.. Can't wait to get to the Magic Kingdom. Ash

The booking special has not expired yet it goes off Sept. 26th !!!go to Disneyworld.com and look at their current special page!!!! PS I just looked it says you have 10 days left to book!!! Good luck if you have already paid off your trip then just ask them to up grade to free dining or if dining is already paid for they should refund you or upgrade to a nicer room (Savana view)

The booking special has not expired yet it goes off Sept. 26th !!!go to Disneyworld.com and look at their current special page!!!! PS I just looked it says you have 10 days left to book!!! Good luck if you have already paid off your trip then just ask them to up grade to free dining or if dining is already paid for they should refund you or upgrade to a nicer room (Savana view)

This is a different free dining offer that starts after Aug/Sept free dining :confused:. The travel dates for this offer are 10/2-11/22 & 12/11-12/17.

OP.....since you are traveling next week, you cannot take advantage of free dining since the offer for your time period has expired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter