Help With Dvc Annual Pass

Kitts21

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you purchase a annual pass at DTD and get a the DVC discount and use a one day ticket for a trade up? Also do you know if you can purchase the dining experience at DTD as well. Thanks for all your help this one is a hard one.....:cutie:

You can trade in one one day ticket towards the price of one AP.
DDE can only be purchased from the DDE office, you can call them after you get your AP M-F and ask them to send a temp card to Epcot where it will arrive around five pm.

Just confirming - you can turn in the 1 day MYW pass for a credit to be applied to the price of a DVC-dicounted AP or PAP. You'll need your DVC membership card and a photo ID.

I think DD Guest Relations is a great place to do that transaction. I've found the CMs there to be particularly friendly and knowledable.

You need to call the DDE office to order the DDE card. They are only open M-F, 8a-5pm.

fyi, must be a new 'unused' tix; no partially used old PHs are accepted.

fyi, must be a new 'unused' tix; no partially used old PHs are accepted.

That must be a change because I have turned in partially used PHs in the past.

I also agree that the BEST place to do this is DTD. The CM's there know their stuff (not always so for the parks LOL!)

I also agree that the BEST place to do this is DTD. The CM's there know their stuff (not always so for the parks LOL!)

And there's usually no line, plus they stay open later than the other locations!

That must be a change because I have turned in partially used PHs in the past....(snip).........
Yes, it is a change. Since the MYW tickets are so heavily front loaded, it is almost never a good idea to turn in a partially used ticket for a credit now, anyway. The last few days of a 10 day ticket can be worth as little as $8 or $9 a day. Much better to just keep the MYW ticket and use the remaining days for park admission.

You can still upgrade partially used MYW tickets to an AP or PAP as long as you do it within 14 days of the first use of the MYW ticket. The AP/PAP year will start on the day the MYW ticket wzs first used.

What is the advantage of having an annual pass? If you only go once a year is it still worth it to buy one because of the discounts you receive?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter