Help with figuring out which theme parks to split in 1 day...

braggbeth

Earning My Ears
Orginally I was going to do Animal kingdom and Epcot in one day. Animal kingdom in the AM then Epcot in the PM. But now Im interested in seeing the new show at Animal kingdom.
Should we do HS and Epcot together then just spend a full day in Animal Kingdom? We have been to all the parks before and we have seen HS Fantasmic and could skip it since we haven't had the chance to see Illuminations yet....any suggestions?
If we do split HS and Epcot its a day for HS extra hours in am and could be there at 8am.

This isn't going to answer your question, but We just split MK and Epcot - we did MK morn then works showcase evening. The next day we did future world then MK evening

It was perfect. These summer longer hours make it possible with a nice break in between

HS and Epcot are very easy to split in a day. Being so close you can walk from one to the other in about 20 minutes.

Hollywood Studios at rope drop, hope to World Showcase for lunch and your FP+ waiting for you when you arrive.

It's pretty easy to budget time for one day at Epcot & HS since they're so close. But I've done AK & then HS or Epcot plenty of times with no issues. Whatever you choose to do will work out fine I'm sure.

How about HS in the morning then AK late afternoon/evening?
We personally always do AK half day during eight day stays but everyone is different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter