Help With Fun In Park Surprise

Babyhorsie

Earning My Ears
Hi! My BFF are finally taking a girls trip to Disneyland 8/17-8/19. She is a super fan who goes ALL the time. Since we have never had a trip together (and she has a surprise planned for me), I wanted to plan a fun surprise event/activity we could do together. Any thoughts/ideas? Thanks in advance!

Viewing dining perhaps? BFF and I loved the old WOC Carthay Circle dining package. Hubs and I did the Blue Bayou for Electrical Parade. This week, we are doing River Belle for Fantasmic.

Has your BFF spoken about something she's always wanted to do, but hasn't had the chance to do yet? It doesn't have to be something expensive or big, just something on her "want to do" list. You could do a dining package or a tour together. Or you could try to ride in the front of the monorail, or meet a certain character that she really likes, or get a massage or facial at the Mandara Spa, or have a really fun night out at Trader Sam's, etc. Find out what's on her bucket list. Even those of us who visit the parks often have lots of things on our list that we'd love to do, but haven't gotten to do yet!

Has your BFF spoken about something she's always wanted to do, but hasn't had the chance to do yet? It doesn't have to be something expensive or big, just something on her "want to do" list. You could do a dining package or a tour together. Or you could try to ride in the front of the monorail, or meet a certain character that she really likes, or get a massage or facial at the Mandara Spa, or have a really fun night out at Trader Sam's, etc. Find out what's on her bucket list. Even those of us who visit the parks often have lots of things on our list that we'd love to do, but haven't gotten to do yet!
Thanks a million!!! I appreciate your input and ideas!

The second level at the CA wine bar is relaxing retreat. Doesn't seem like most people know about it, mostly cast members there.

Not sure when it will open but Black Tap in downtown Disney will be crazy popular, wait till you see the milkshakes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter