Help with Genie +/DAS strategy for two day park hopper visit April 1/2

amandacfmartin

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I will be going with my family of 5 for 2 days, Fri/Sat April 1/2. I have been to DL/DCA in 2018 on Dec. 24/25 and made great use of the maxpass system on my phone. We didn't use DAS for that visit, but my son is autistic and will need one going forward.
I feel like I had a good strategy with the maxpass, but I don't know if it will translate to genie plus. This was my strategy in 2018:

Rope Drop DL side. Started booking Fastpasses as soon as in park. We did a combo of booking fast passes in early morning and going on rides with short lines. When I saw popular rides like racers, guardians have later return times, I booked those. Kept booking every (90) minutes and going on rides throughout the morning. Back to hotel for a break around 2-3pm and kept booking evening rides. Stacked rides for evening visits to DCA and DL.

Now, with Genie +, I know the basics. Return times are 2hours, there are ILL for the 3 top rides (I prefer not to pay those) and you can't book a ride more than once. So, should I try to stack rides for the evening? Should I use the Genie + in the morning with shorter lines/rope dropping? What two rides should I book with the DAS pass and what time? Morning so we can book more DAS? ROtR strategy/Racers/WebSlingers strategy if we are not doing ILL?

Thanks for any guidance - I'm feeling overwhelmed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter