• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help with last minute discounts

crs7568

<font color=FF66FF>The Tag Fairy will find you whe
Due to many plan changes, we have had to switch our vacation schedule. We are going to Disney next week and have reservations at Vistana Village. I know it is nice there and we are getting a two bedroom for a great rate, but I still would rather be on-site. The problem is it seems that we have no discount codes available to us because they have all expired. We had a code for the Poly during the last week of August but all other codes for our new time frame are gone.

I would like to stay at the Fort Wilderness Cabins. Does anyone know of any way to get a last minute discount code there? I don't want to pay $259 a night for lodging there. We are not AP's and there are no AAA discounts available that week. Any ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter