Help with Magic Mobile Pass Plz! Need to use tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

erinch

Parsing the same ee cummings poem for 20 years
Hello! We are here with a party of 4 and going to MK tomorrow. I was trying to link previously used magic bands and got the message to call. Wait time is hours. We went to Disney Speings and ate at Boma. The only magicbands we’re a Wakanda forever and a pink one.

Alrighty then. I have set up Magic Mobile passes for all 4 in my MDE account. Tickets for all 4 are linked and assigned. But nowhere can I find instructions on how to use Magic Mobile to enter the parks. One device? 4 devices? They also open my MDE on their phones? What?

If there are magicbands in MK, we will pick up new ones, but I sure would like to avoid guest services to enter the park tomorrow. Thank you!

Hello! We are here with a party of 4 and going to MK tomorrow. I was trying to link previously used magic bands and got the message to call. Wait time is hours. We went to Disney Speings and ate at Boma. The only magicbands we’re a Wakanda forever and a pink one.

Alrighty then. I have set up Magic Mobile passes for all 4 in my MDE account. Tickets for all 4 are linked and assigned. But nowhere can I find instructions on how to use Magic Mobile to enter the parks. One device? 4 devices? They also open my MDE on their phones? What?

If there are magicbands in MK, we will pick up new ones, but I sure would like to avoid guest services to enter the park tomorrow. Thank you!
when we used this last June I could just do it all from my phone, or they could use theirs as well. I was able to add the pass to my wallet on my iphone. If you have it, you can just scan and let each one of your party into the park, they have guest relations staff at the entrance to help and the cast members are knowledgeable as well. Have fun!

I was trying to link previously used magic bands
If they were previously used by the same people as your current party, and you are using the same MDE, they should be all set. No need to re-link.

What exactly are you trying to do?
Just enable Mobile Magic passes?
Because there's nothing to do to connect new tickets and old bands

Closing thread as OP wanted information for earlier in the month. They have now completed their trip so question is no longer applicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter