Help with MSEP layout

Mom2Em

<font color=red>Member of the SHY DIS'ers<br><font
I need help!!
I just can't come up with an idea for my MSEP pictures??!! They, of course, do not do the parade justice. I am having a big scrapping block. Thanks for your help!!

Here's what I'm doing (I got this out of a book). I'm going to use black as the background. The centerpiece of the page will be the opening round float that says "the Main Street Electrical Parade" but it won't be an actual picture of it. I will make it by doing little dots with pens that write on black paper. So hopefully the effect will be that it looks like little lights on the black paper. Then I will put the pictures around it. Did that make any sense at all? The gist of it is that I'm creating the effect of the twinkling lights on the black paper using gel pens. If you're really ambitious you could actually use a hole punch and cut out individual dots and glue them on for lights... but I'll stick to gel pens. ;-) Good luck!

That sounds like a great idea!! I would love to see it!! I would scare myself trying to make a circle but... I think it could be done!! Thanks!

pens in different colors. I think they have a round blunt point.

I just glued on dots for a title on my Electric Water Parade pages, and let me tell you - never again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter