Help with my itinerary - short stay, 2 groups

Jdsomers

Earning My Ears
Oh boy,

So headed to a conference in Feb at the swan, and am spending a few extra days in the magic. I’ve got family for the first part, and coworker joining halfway through. This is what I’ve got so far

Day 1, travel and check in (myself and family - group 1)
Disney Springs for dinner, activate Canadian tickets at Welcome Centre

Day 2
Hollywood Studios group one, all day, fantastic end of day

Day 3
Epcot, fantastic with group 1
Likely an earlyish day to meet up with arrival and a bit of rest
Coworker arrives, check in for her
Disney Springs after Epcot to activate her ticket

Day 4
Group 1 and 2 animal kingdom, fastpass FOP so no rope drop for that needed - though we will likely be there for open anyways

Day 5
Magic Kingdom
(Last day for group 1j

Day 6
This is where it gets confusing. Conference activities start 7pm this night, so likely no nighttime spectacular.
I could do Hollywood again with group 2, or Epcot again with Group 2 (original plan was Epcot with group 2)

Day 7
This day we are in conference all day, then social event 530 to 7. We could do Epcot for 2 hours this day (we are at he Swan for this part of the trip). Originally didn’t know about the social thing, and were going to do muppets in Hollywood Studios( a group 2 favourite) and fantastic with group 2 to end the night before Disney Springs for dinner and drinks.

Day 8
Conference and work events

Day 9
Travel

What do you all think for days 6 and 7? Can’t figure out how to show all these new people the best of the best while getting around the work stuff... any help is appreciated!

I would suggest day 6 for Epcot again. It has something for all ages, tastes, interest. You can't go wrong with spending time there.
Day 7 does sound tricky. However, doing Hollywood Studios that evening might be a great idea. Fantasmic is a wonderful show. They also have Star Wars Galactic fireworks at HS as well.

Have fun!!

Thanks! Was hoping to get to fantasmic, but not sure with the timing. Do you know when they cut off entrance to Fantasmic with a fast pass?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter