Help with my My Disney Experience and Hotel Reservation

SkaGoat

DIS Veteran
My brother's family, and my family are going to Disney World together. Our Resort packages are booked under two separate confirmation numbers.

My brother did not have a My Disney Experience account until recently.

Both reservations are on my account so that I could make park reservations and ADRs easily for all of us.

Is there a way to transfer the hotel reservation and tickets to his Disney account?

If your brother is linked to your MDE account in your F&F list, and he’s listed as a guest on that reservation, it should link to him in his MDE. Same for his ticket.

You do have to make sure that MDE knows the brother listed in your MDE is the same person with that name who owns your brother’s MDE account. If you haven’t connected the two, you need to open your F&F list, click his name, and then Connect with This Guest by either scanning his linking code on his phone or else sending him an email. Then his resort reservation and tickets should transfer over to his MDE.

My brother's family, and my family are going to Disney World together. Our Resort packages are booked under two separate confirmation numbers.

My brother did not have a My Disney Experience account until recently.

Both reservations are on my account so that I could make park reservations and ADRs easily for all of us.

Is there a way to transfer the hotel reservation and tickets to his Disney account?
The best way to do this is to call Disney and have them move the reservation to his MDE account.

We often travel with family with separate reservations. The trick to see their reservations, tickets, etc is to make a dining reservation for your group. Once you have an activity in common you will be able to see their reservation and ticket information.

If you want to call, the WDW IT number is (407) 939-4357. They’ve helped me many times, including when I unintentionally duplicated myself….

Would anyone know if on My Dis Experience App it HAS to show my Friends & Family Tickets Annual Passes etc with their expiring dates?

I’m unable to delete these and wondered if they HAVE to be there.

Would anyone know if on My Dis Experience App it HAS to show my Friends & Family Tickets Annual Passes etc with their expiring dates?

I’m unable to delete these and wondered if they HAVE to be there.

Just change it to only show shared plans, then you shouldn't see their ticket info. That's if I'm understanding your question correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter