Help with one meal idea

Our trip is from 8/23-8/30. We are a party of 7 (4 real adults), 1 10 year old, and 2 children. We have the Disney regular dining plan. I have reservations booked at Crystal Palacce, Ragland Road, Turkey House, Biergarten, BOG, Sci-Fi Diner and HOllywood and Vine.

BIG lunch? Or dinner?

I could (easily :)) be misunderstanding, but it looks like you have seven nights and have already booked seven dining credits?

Thanks. I actually had a reservation at La Hacienda San Angel (which I believe is different but again I get confused since i’m A newbie). I cancelled it when I didn’t see many people talking about it here so I thought it wouldn’t be worth it plus boring for the kids. I also heard mixed reviews for the San Angel Inn but if the theming is nice I could be game.

I liked SAI, and I think that for the theme it is pretty darn sweet. You dine in the pyramid by the river. The volcano is in the distance, and the sky is wonderful.

In terms of reviews, please remember that food is very subjective. Just sit in on a discussion about 'Ohana or Chef Mickey. It is crazy, and I am always on the wrong side. I like CM , and am done with 'Ohana! LOL!

BIG lunch? Or dinner?

I could (easily :)) be misunderstanding, but it looks like you have seven nights and have already booked seven dining credits?
Nope you’re half-right. BOG is lunch so it’s quick-service! Score! The problem is that we are arriving late afternoon. The flight lands at 2:30 and leaving first thing so two days are going to require two table service meals. I thought of doing breakfast but no early ones are available and we are ripe dropping to avoid the heat more than lines. Then we are doing lunch most days except for the day I plan to be at a water park so we can take a break inside before hitting one more ride. It worked out well because I could only Slinky dog dash and one other FP around 1 pm a few days.

Nope you’re right. BOG is lunch! Score! The problem is that we are arriving late afternoon. The flight lands at 2:30 and leaving first thing so two days are going to require two table service meals. I thought of doing breakfast but no early ones are available and we are ripe dropping to avoid the heat more than lines. Then we are doing lunch most days except for the day I plan to be at a water park so we can take a break inside before hitting one more ride. It worked out well because I could only Slinky dog dash and one other FP around 1 pm a few days.

Ugh sorry. I didn’t read you’re original post carefully and missed the whole first line. I tried to change it and ended up creating a whole new post by accident. I had planned on just editing my post but since I created a new post I just thought I’d tell you. So you’re not half right. You’re all the way right. Yes BOG is lunch. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter