Help with Orlando Airport

niks81

Let's just say I wasn't the 'only one'!<br><font c
Can anyone help me with the layout of Orlando's airport?? I haven't been there since 1991!!

Level 2 Orlando Airport

I am flying Delta which is in Concourse B and my friend is flying American which is in Concourse A....I cannot tell by looking at the map if the gray area in the middle is open for walking...can anyone offer anything?? We would like to meet on the 2nd level before going down to get our towncar.

On level 3 (ticketing) you can walk from one side to the other. On level 2 (baggage) you can't walk from Concourse A to B.

What about on Level one?? Can anyone help?

We want to both get off our planes, go get our luggage, and then meet up so that we can meet the towncar service. Speaking of that....where on Level 1 do you catch the towncar service, concourse A or B??

Sorry so many questions, but we want this to go somewhat smoothly!

You are going to have to take the train from your arrival gate to the main terminal. You will be on level 3. From there you follow the signs to either the A or B baggage on level 2. Then you go down another level to shuttles on level 1. You can't move between A and B on level 1. Each side has the same rental cars and shuttles. We always meet up at the last person to arrives baggage area on level 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter