help with resorts

Brumeiser

Total Disney Nut
I know it is a little early for a October 2019 trip planning but I know we have to start around June or July of this year to book a room. We were looking at the Epcot area hotels around the Boardwalk and it is a little pricey. I heard on Pete show this week that with Star Wars coming aboard next year there will not be many discounts. So that is out we are now looking at the Dolphin or the Swan hotel. We have not been there since 2009 which was pre magic band era. Ok so the Dolphin, Swan says you can you use the Disney experience and book your fast passes 60 days in advance. These hotels don't use magic band correct? So how does this work? Do you use your mobile phone? And from what I understand you get the extra magic hour correct? Thanks everyone this is for our 20th wedding anniversary and I want to make this as magical as I can afford.

As of now, yes, with a Swan or Dolphin resort stay, you can book your FP+ 60 days in advance by linking your Swan/Dolphin reservation to your MDE account. You have to have valid ticket media linked in your MDE account as well to make the FP+. You do not get magic bands with a Swan or Dolphin stay so you can either purchase them (which isn't necessary) or use the plastic ticket card that Disney still issues for guests who do not have MB's (or who prefer plastic tickets) Yes, Swan/Dolphin guests are eligible for EMH.

One its never to early to plan we have not taken our 5th trip yet (June of this year) and I am already planning our 2021 trip. Have you thought about buying Magic Bands and putting them on your account? For my birthday my daughter got me the Grumpy band and linked it to our account ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter