Help with ressies for lots of ppl!does a 2yo count??

mommyof3princess27

DIS Veteran
I have a question...my 180 days is fast approaching... we are a party of 6 ans there is another family who we are traveling with and they have 4 in their party. Should i try to make ressies for 10 ppl or do 4 in one ressie and 6 in another? we want to all eat together and on top of that-my grandparents want to go with us to the magic kingdom so it will be 12 of us for dinner that night:scared1:

I think if you try to do a party of 4 and a party of 6, you may not be anywhere near each other. I would call the ADR line for parties of 10 or more and do your reservation for 12.

If you all want to eat together, make reservations for 12. You should not have trouble with that at 180 days except maybe for Le Cellier dinner. You'll have to call, you can't make reservations for 12 online.

i was thinking lol that in our party of 6 is a 2 year old that doesnt count so techniqueally its 5 and 4 so I should be able to do that online right? or does that 2 yo count even though we dont have to oay for them on the dining plan.... it she doesnt count then im good to go I can pick/book online

A two year old does count for a person on a reservation. In fact Disney counts babies as well. Every person no matter their age "counts" on a dining reservation.

even if they will have a high chair? Thats goofy!

um, the high chair takes up a space at the table, so they have to count it! it's not the number of paying guests, it's the number of "chair slots" (for lack of a better term)...

just an fyi, you will also get charged the automatic-on-parties-of-six-or-more 18% gratuity if the baby makes six...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter