Help with Toy Box and add on characters- Infinity

Raenstoirm

DIS Veteran
Ok, I just bought Infinity yesterday and only had an hour to play with it last night (age 31, no kids :blush:). I dont "get" Toy Box. It looks cool in all the previews, but I cant figure it out. Is there a toy box for dummies somewhere I can read until I get the hang of it?

Oh and on a separate issue, is there anywhere to see what each of the add on characters can do? I already bought the Cars pack, since I liked the idea of the new world, but havent opened it . I was debating buying Mater and the clear Lightening (he is supposed to have special powers or something). Are they worth the $14?

I am so confused by all of this. I guess I just got old! :rotfl2:

I know what you mean. My DS 11 only plays Toy Box mode. I think most of the kids have been playing Mindcraft for the last year or two and catch on super fast....I look at him building things and I am in awe. :)

Have fun!!

I am just as confused! We bought it for my son this weekend but haven't given it to him yet (waiting for school to start). I made my husband open it up last night to make sure everything worked and we were so confused by everything! We have no idea what's going on!

I'm old also. 40 here, but I do have 3 kids so that means about 55 :)

The toybox is an open plane, you can do whatever you imaginations wants. Create more land and build, build, build, build. Build castles, games, mazes...whatever. You can hook items to act6ions also. Here are some videos you should watch.

http://chadliddell.tumblr.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter