Help! - Yacht/Beach Club or Boardwalk Inn?

Which Resort????

• Beach Club

• Boardwalk Inn

• Yacht Club

Results are only viewable after voting.

richard3330

Cirque Fan
Hi :wave: ,

We are visiting WDW next March and first had a reservation for BWInn. We then decided to switch to Beach Club - No we are not too sure!!

There will be my Mom and Dad and DW's Mom and Dad (65 and 67) me and DW (34 / 30) and DS (4).

We first chose The Boardwalk Inn for the wonderful theming and lively Boardwalk to keep us occupied.

Then, we thought that the pool at Beach Club would be more ideal.

We are meeting up with some friends who are staying at Beach Club halfway through the trip.

Anybody have any opinions? Please Help!!

Richard. :)

The one thing you might be inclined to watch for is the lack of restaurants at BW given the age range of your party.

Another thing is that the water views at Yacht and Beach are tricky and tend to disappoint if you are not careful - i.e. could be Canal or Pool or Lake.

Be aware that they do not have direct transport to Epcot main entrance as well

The other factor is how many rooms are you getting or do you plan to stay in a 2BR villa?

Try all ears net site:

http://www.wdwig.com/

Also the Unoffical Guide to WDW, 2003 by Bob Sehlinger is a very useful source that is well worth the money

Have a good trip!

Thanks
Jason

I think Beach Club sounds about right. I love BWI, but the children love the pool at SAB. The sandy bottom is great. Also, there is a lot of nightlife at BW, which can be disruptive. I stay there often, as I am a DVC member with my home resort being BWV. There are lots of noisy people who forget about those guests sleeping in the BW rooms just above the Boardwalk. The BW is close enough to BC that you can walk there, but I think your guests would get more enjoyment out of BC. The ice cream shop is a throwback to the time your parents and in-laws would like to reminisce about. Also, it may be a closer walk to EPCOT for anyone who doesn't like to walk much.

Actually, I did choose BCV for my upcoming trip! We just stayed at BWI in December and loved it; but the pool is a big draw for us at the BC (we have a 4 yo too!)

You can always walk over and enjoy everything the BWI has to offer!:D

YC is my favorite resort , so of course I chose that one.

I would stay where ever you can get the best rate. BC/YC is very close to BW.

Instead of getting 3 rooms, you might want to consider renting DVC points and getting a 2 bdrm villa. You'll have a full kitchen and washer & dryer. You can check out info on the DVC board and see if that would work for you.

Gotta go with the BC. DW and I stayed at the YC last October, and it was great... but the BC is a shorter walk from Epcot.

(yeah yeah I know its not terribly shorter, but at the end of the day, every inch helps!)

Had a great steak at the BC too. Cooked perfectly - charred on the outside, body temperature on the inside. They aim to please...

Darian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter