Help!!!

PixieDust32

♥ Live ♥ Love♥ Disney ♥
Oh gosh! Well, I was looking around in e-bay for a SIZZIX die cut machine and the ABC's, just looking oh right, then I saw this auction, bid and won the auction.
Im not very familiar with the die cut system, all I know is they're expensive, so here is the link to the item.

What do ya'll think? Good or bad deal? Are this the regular size ABC's ? Can I use the Sidekick?

Thanks
:confused3 :sad2:

PixieDust32 said:
Oh gosh! Well, I was looking around in e-bay for a SIZZIX die cut machine and the ABC's, just looking oh right, then I saw this auction, bid and won the auction.
Im not very familiar with the die cut system, all I know is they're expensive, so here is the link to the item.

What do ya'll think? Good or bad deal? Are this the regular size ABC's ? Can I use the Sidekick?

Thanks
:confused3 :sad2:

you can use the sidekick with these
here is the info I got from Sizzix
regular price $149.99 they are on sale for $89.99 right now
so the price looks good
once you cut the circle they are about an inch round so that seems good to me too. I don't know what size letter you are looking so I can't think for you.

BEFORE you buy anything off ebay (sizzix wise) got to sizzix site and look for it there they will give you better info and you can see the orginal price plus any sales they are running

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:31&Item=8279790626

hope I helped

Thank you guys! I know, before bidding check first, but the auction was about to end. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter