• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!

Most of the hotels have laundry facilities. You can check with the hotel you will be visiting to see if they have one.

I used the laundry facilities at the GCH last trip. It was quick and easy. They used tokens that you purchased in the laundry room. I'm guessing all the onsite hotels have laundry facilities.

The Howard Johnson has a laundry room in Buildings 1 and 2. Sometimes you have to wait for a machine but it was just as cheap as doing at home, especially if you remember to bring your own laundry soap and fabric softener.

I brought these on our Disney cruise last year, and they are the best thing ever for travel laundry. The same sheet goes from the wash into the dryer, and it's all done! A nice unintended benefit is if you put a few sheets in a quart size ziplock and put it in your suitcase, all your clothes are nice and fresh smelling when you take them out of the suitcase!
51Wh7pf3lrL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

Yes, there is a laundry area with a few machines on the grounds of the Disneyland resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter