Help!

Henrybaby

Earning My Ears
im so confused. From what I've read, the monorail takes u to the ttc. But then what? Is that near the entrance to the magic kingdom? Is that another monorail or another walk? One thing said the ttc is 1 1/2 miles from mk entrance. So two monorails from contemporary? Do the buses take u to the gates or the ttc? Thanks!

im so confused. From what I've read, the monorail takes u to the ttc. But then what? Is that near the entrance to the magic kingdom? Is that another monorail or another walk? One thing said the ttc is 1 1/2 miles from mk entrance. So two monorails from contemporary? Do the buses take u to the gates or the ttc? Thanks!

The monorail will take you to the front gates of the Magic Kingdom. The resort loop stops at Contemporary, TTC, Polynessian, Grand Floridian, and Magic Kingdom. You can transfer at the TTC to the Epcot Monorail.

Ok. I know this will make more sense when I'm there so bear with me. Is the ttc a different location than the mk entrance? I'm imagining myself getting off at ttc then walking to the gates.

The TTC is not at the entrance to the MK. They are on the opposite sides of Seven Seas Lagoon from one another. This is a map of DW that shows where the MK is in relation to the TTC, the MK parking lot and the monorail track. From the TTC you can either take the monorail to the MK or the ferry that crosses Seven Seas Lagoon, but there is no way to walk to the MK from the TTC. Map:
http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/images/resortmaps/Transportation-1.pdf

Henrybaby, if you tell us what you are trying to do, we could probably help with your confusion.

Ok. I know this will make more sense when I'm there so bear with me. Is the ttc a different location than the mk entrance? I'm imagining myself getting off at ttc then walking to the gates.
It will make total sense when you get there.
TTC is the parking lot for MK.
From the TTC you must take another form of transportation to the MK gates
You can't walk. Not possible.
You can take a large ferry boat
You can take an express monorail that goes from TTC to MK, no stops. This route is the same route the Resort line takes, just no stops (the tracks are next to each other)
You can take a resort monorail that goes from TTC to Poly, GF, MK and then CR and starts the loop again.
You can walk to Poly and take a small launch from Poly to MK (really not a feasible choice but it is possible)
Then once you get to MK you walk in from there. Where you need to go will be very obvious.
All 3 bring you to just about the same location at MK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter