• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help

keith/rob

Earning My Ears
me again

can anybody help

my wife and i brought a dvc at bwv in 1999,but have since spilt up.

she gets the house i get the dvc (lucky me)

need to know is it hard to have her name removed from the deeds, and does it cost anything to do it....

thanks

I guess a quick call to either your guide or MS would give you the answer if no-one here can help.

I'm sure DVC must have to add / remove names frequently and will have a system in place to make it as easy as possible (probably at a cost, though!).

Sorry to hear that, I had a similar situation. It's taken me a while to get it sorted out. Mostly because there is a fair amount of paperwork that needs to be done (signed by her) and a lot of it needs to be done in the presense of a sealed notary.

There is the email address of a lady that is handling the paperwork for me in the US her name is Amy Naus. Email to anaus@firstam.com I still haven't cleared the last step so I can't give you a 100% thumbs up, but she seems pretty well organised and has been instructive in all that I needed to get done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter