HERBIE CODES - Who wants one and who can gift one. PLZ Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
I am using this forum for anyone outside the US and wants a herbie code for the suit, sofa and poster (I need one too, so I will be on the list as well! :earsboy: ). As far as I know, the codes are one use only. But I will need people to check this for me.

If you live in the US YOU CAN NOW ASK FOR A CODE! (Ignore the Anti-US slander below. I am now becoming more charitable! :earsboy: ) BUT don't ask for more than one code, as it's not fair towards the other people (will make acceptions for sons/daughters/siblings of other DISers provided that they can't post themselves and you can prove that they are actually on VMK)

I'll put the people who want codes here, as well as the people who eventually gifts it to them. Most of the below are DISer names, if not then that's their VMK name.

pokemon_master WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
Funniebunnie WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
RecklessPuppy WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
marcm
marypops! WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
wdw2004wdwWOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
Fairy_Dust WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
gamebot WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
RecklessPuppy's two daughters, DaddysBrat and CuteGizmo WOOT WOOT Both gifted by Sonya!
pokemon_master's sister WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
ChiaBob
Tang WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce
Zizema
PopStar WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
buzz2400 WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce
awspinner WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce
ToriGirl
cat_herder WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
Someybody WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce
Jackoman WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce
MissGalinda WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce
Chickysmum WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce
BurritoBaby WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce
DisSwimGirl
GAwesomeGirl
mewmewpwr
mewmewpwr's cousin (CorinaA on vmk)
JustAzUrE100 aka Cl_Azure
Piratedragoon
goofyanfplutolover aka Enmios WOOT WOOT Gifted by AlwaysPrincess!
Cl_polybabe
XAquaTeenBoyX
Iris
DarthJordan (IT'S NOT FUNNY THAT HE CAN'T LOG OUT OF HIS MOM'S ACCOUNT! :rotfl: )
Belle1997 aka LittleBelle WOOT WOOT Won at work!
dancerulez987 aka MissDancerGrl WOOT WOOT Won a suit at a gameshow!
marcm's brother tleylo
charmedone
billy33v
VirtuallyMe WOOT WOOT Gifted by PinkGirlyGirl
AdioSkater
jewelgrrl
SnowyW's son KingZ
TinkerBelle2992 WOOT WOOT Got one!
MaikodaWDW
LynnTarrant
FlyingPegasus
QueenCourt
qruthie
Cornnut
udflyer00 aka udflyer
kitashus X 2 WOOT WOOT Gifted by PinkGirlyGirl!
Mcbain aka CL_Mcbain WOOT WOOT Traded for it!
GuestYoshi
cteddiegirl
RockStarBaby
gblanstorm
Stevostitch
plushies_lovergg
Wildtiger
Nanoer
Teentiger
SeaSpray's daughter CL_capecad WOOT WOOT Traded for it!
MKgirl
Whar
JeanJoe
TToryk
nickso
Stitchfan
shadow_pirate
Carrieberry (BTW TY for supporting autism society!)
traceycooper WOOT WOOT Gifted by Sonya
sailorheart_1
vwl_ryan's daughter brenna
hncg57c x2
skellinton
thebestrose
VirtuallyMe's daughter Kutiepetputie WOOT WOOT Gifted by PinkGirlygirl
Arielfn93 WOOT WOOT Got one from mom!
Sorceror_Mickey
disneymiss
kitter_kat
JungleCruiseSkipper
pumpkinboy's DD and DS Ellenita and pumpkinboy
uraken
hilary3454
canadaqt
fool4disney
adentourouscaleb

When you do get a code, PM me with the gifter's name so I can make a note. I would prefer that you fill the list from the top downward, but that's not my choice.

If anyone could make this or mal's thread on space suits/diver suits a sticky, then plz do!

NEWS FLASH: Canadians will get codes inside thier dvd of Herbie Fully Loaded! You can still post here anyway!

NOTES FROM THE EDITER:
1) Don't post rubbish: there's no point in that!
2) Only post once, I often only change this once a day
3) Don't PM lots of times either, you won't get any reply

Ok I want to be upfront about this so I do not cause any problems like I did on the space suit thread..

I traded AlwaysPrinces - LisaInc for the Herbie stuff last night...she gave me a great deal :flower:

However, since I thought that I would be able to get the codes in the DVD next week I traded mine to DisneyRockz. Now I am reading that if you live in Canada you can not get the codes...

I am so sad....

Would it be ok if I asked to be gifted a code?? :confused3

i need code because i am from uk and code will not be there

This might be a really dumb question, so forgive me if it is! lol If you are overseas, can't you order from Amazon.com? Or do the copies from Amazon not contain codes?

DO I know you in real life? you are not my Nephew are you?

Thanks for starting this thread and I hope all your wishes do come true but I think this one will be harder to fulfill since these codes must be bought not won.

Does anyone know for sure if these Herbie codes are one time use codes?

Thanks

Mal

hey mal meet me at tomorrow land hub when vmk opens we can add each other to our list

Thanks for starting this thread and I hope all your wishes do come true but I think this one will be harder to fulfill since these codes must be bought not won.

Does anyone know for sure if these Herbie codes are one time use codes?

Thanks

Mal[/QUOTE]

Hey Mal,
yes codes are one time use only movie came out yesterday here. I think store made a mistake. But I didn't tell them, I said thank you paid and left. :cool1:
Boy jackets are for boys only, and girls for girls only. FYI If you are getting one from a mule. :rolleyes:
Poohdent princess:

Oh ! plz don't tell me that if you live out of the USA you won't be able to get the code for herbie stuff.
I was so looking foward to it!, if that is true no code for not US
I guess i am out of luck !

I am doing my best to get ahold of multiple codes and will gift as many as I can.

However, I don't think it's right to limit this thread to only overseas. Just because a person lives in the US doesn't mean they have the $19.99 to spare for the movie right now, or if it's a kid, their parents may make them wait for Christmas, etc. Not everyone has the ability to run out and buy the movie. I think this thread should be for anyone who truly is unable to get ahold of the movie, or the movie with a code.

i'm on the list of people out of USA so if my Aunt can't get the DVD when she's in disney or my friend won't get the DVD and give me the code then i would like one please :)

MaliaMichelle said:
I am doing my best to get ahold of multiple codes and will gift as many as I can.

However, I don't think it's right to limit this thread to only overseas. Just because a person lives in the US doesn't mean they have the $19.99 to spare for the movie right now, or if it's a kid, their parents may make them wait for Christmas, etc. Not everyone has the ability to run out and buy the movie. I think this thread should be for anyone who truly is unable to get ahold of the movie, or the movie with a code.

I personally disagree, as the US citizens can get it whenever they wish. Overseas VMKers can't!

pokemon_master said:
I personally disagree, as the US citizens can get it whenever they wish. Overseas VMKers can't!

A child US citizen can't get it whenever they want. For one they have to have the money and two they have to be able to get to a store.

Like where I live. I am 40 miles from the nearest town. We have a small store on base and half the time they don't sell the newest movies. I go to town maybe once a month. If I didn't play the game, and my son wanted to get the movie he would probably be out of luck, cause I would tell him to wait till Christmas or his bday (not understanding what the code is about). Alot of people live paycheck to paycheck and the thought of buying a movie is out of the question when things like milk and bread is more important.

MaliaMichelle said:
A child US citizen can't get it whenever they want. For one they have to have the money and two they have to be able to get to a store.

Like where I live. I am 40 miles from the nearest town. We have a small store on base and half the time they don't sell the newest movies. I go to town maybe once a month. If I didn't play the game, and my son wanted to get the movie he would probably be out of luck, cause I would tell him to wait till Christmas or his bday (not understanding what the code is about). Alot of people live paycheck to paycheck and the thought of buying a movie is out of the question when things like milk and bread is more important.

Sorry, I was only trying to look out for the rest of the world. :guilty:

pokemon_master said:
Sorry, I was only trying to look out for the rest of the world. :guilty:

I think your intentions are wonderful!! I really do. I just feel for the kids of the US also whose parents won't get them the movie or can't afford to.

I lived overseas for 3.5 years. I understand the frustration of wanting something that is available only in US. For me it was the Sims upgrades and Sims 2. The store on base got them months late, and most of the online retailers like Amazon and such wouldn't ship PC games to overseas addresses, even APO. I ended up having to spend more and get them off eBay.

Like I said, I am trying to get multiples and will gift as many as I can to both US and not US players.

I'm from the UK and would like to join the list, but I think it would be nice if it was for EVERYONE on the DIS. Seems a bit like you and us, which is something I don't like. I can see that your intentions were good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter