Hercules game in the lab

AnnMorin

<font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color
Our son LOVED the hercules computer game in the lab and I was thinking of getting it for him as one of his xmas gifts but I don't know which one it is. Does anyone know the name of the game?

Ann, Sammy loved it last year too and I got it for her for Christmas last year...she says it's the Hercules Action Games (not sure if that's the exact name, but that's what she calls it).

I found it pretty easily, hope you can find it! :)

Yeppers....it's the Tarzan Action Game.....they really worked overtime to creatively name it. My children have it for the pc, but they also have it for GameCube, and it is fabulous. I think it's available for all platforms. It is really fun, and addictive, and not only for children....*g*

Brenda

My son also loved the game while on the ship. We already owned the game and he decided to play it at home and we found that the CD was scratched and no longer worked. I wasn't able to find the game anywhere but was able to purchase a new game from someone at Ebay. The game is called:

Disney's Hercules Action Game (PC)
Disney Interactive - Action/Arcade

You might be able to find it somewhere that carries older games but I think they no longer make the game.

I checked over 15 stores today I guess it is old. oh well.....

I was intrigued and I checked Ebay and Amazon with no success.

I found a place that has them in stock new for the pc. I haven't purchased anything from them so I don't have a recommendation for them, but I'm considering buying it for my DGDs for Christmas. Here's a link to their site: CD Access

The price is $14.95 with only $5.95 for second day Fed-Ex shipping, which doesn't seem bad at all.

hth

I later found a second place that has it for $19.95 plus 2 day shipping of $12.00, it's at E-Deals USA . Again, no recommendation for buying there, it was the only other place I found that had it.

I just ordered the one that was 14.95 plus 5.95 for two day ship. Great deal! DS will be thrilled as I told him last night there was no way to find it! You made my day :) ann

You're Welcome!

Still trying to decide if I need to get it for my DGDs, one is 10 and the other is 12. We were on the Wonder in October but they didn't 'test drive' it, so I don't know that they already like it.

They do like some pc games, especially the Nancy Drew games we bought them in the past.

Well my son will be ten in February and he just adored the game, it has many levels and challanges-I would highly recommend it for that age group!

After concurring with my DW (she's the other Christmas Elf around here) I ordered one too. I was happy to see the option to pay using a secured link to PayPal.

$20.90 isn't bad for a hard to find item that is new with 2 day fed-ex shipping.

I ordered it this morning and this afternoon I got an email that it has already been shipped via 2 day fed x and i should have it no later than five pm on Thursday. Great service!

I too received an immediate response from them.

However, the response I received is not so fair at all. They refunded my money and sent me the following message:
------------------
Note from Seller:
Sorry; we had 1 copy left and it sold about an hour before you placed your order.
-------------------

Oh the irony of it all!

Not sure I'm willing to pay the larger price for the same thing from the second company. Maybe I need to go stare at the pictures of my two DGDs for awhile and then I'll be willing to pay more for the same thing.

If i may offer a suggestion, if you know someone with a CD burner see if they can copy it for you. Alot of the older games can be copied. Not as good as getting the pretty packaging but if you really want the game it may be an option.

Thanks for the ebay links.

It doesn't seem to be my day to get this game. One of the Ebay listings is already gone but I'm bidding on the other one.

I wouldn't consider copying the game. I'm a retired network administrator that was responsible for software licensing compliance for my department and I just can't go against my ingrained beliefs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter