• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here are my ADRs - must try dishes?

StuckinPA

Mouseketeer
I've made ADRs for our upcoming June Trip at San Angel Inn for dinner, Sci Fi for dinner, Olivia's at lunch and Via Napoli for lunch as well. Any particular menu items you recommend we try or avoid? I realize it's subjective, but was curious. :)

They have some interesting pizzas at Via Napoli. I'd try one of them. We enjoyed the carciofi pie which has truffle oil on it.

I haven't eaten at Sci Fi or Olivia's (we did eat breakfast there but not lunch).

I don't have anything in particular to recommend at San Angel except maybe a margarita!

Prosciutto & melon pizza at Via Napoli, if those flavors appeal to you at all. DELICIOUS! :)

Our last visit to Sci-FI, DD had the shrimp pasta, I had the smoked turkey sandwich, and DS & DD had the angus burger. The food is good, and the concept/atmosphere is so fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

At Sci-Fi I think they a different speciality burger. The one I had was a boursin cheese burger. Omg it was amazing and garlicy and cheesey. My BF didn't like it though, but that just meant I got more cheese!

The only thing that really stands out to me at the restaurants you listed is the buffalo popcorn chicken (appetizer) at Sci-Fi, I love it!

A second for the San Angel margaritas. Always seems to be the best part of that meal.
The SciFi milkshakes (oreo) are fabulous on a hot day.
And a second for the pizza at Via Napoli. We've tried other things, but the pizza always wins.

Sci-Fi - Milkshakes are really good and we enjoyed the fried pickles and honey-chipotle chicken wings.

At Olivia's, DH LOVES the Duval Burger. It has avocado in it, which I'm not fond of, so I don't get it. Last time we were there, they had a great loaded potato soup that I loved.

If Sci Fi has the seasonal strawberry shortcake skake again this summer I would get that. So delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter