Here is your chance to say good things 'bout the Fort! ON THE RESORTS BOARD!

that's because they aren't campers..... they could care less, they just want to be near a bus stop.... I should go on and tell them to go to stay at the all-stars.

Lots of activities
relaxed atmosphere
campfire program with Chip and Dale
Florida warmth in the winter
Cheaper diesel fuel than at home
funny smelling water ( I just shocked my well and it smells the same as FW)
watching fireworks from the beach
being able to say "howdy" without everyone thinking you are a freak
I wish I could say Ms Sundee but not for now, maybe soon I hope

I want everyone to think it sucks, so they take out the non-camping loops and let you bring in your own camper.

I thought this was the "Here's your chance to say good things about the Fort" thread.:lmao:

Yes, it IS expensive--like crazy expensive. There have been changes that we would prefer never happened. But the fact remains that we all still love it.....right? It is still Disney. It is one of the best campgrounds I have ever stayed in. There are so many memories wrapped up in that place. I mean, that's what it boils down to, right? Memories. With family. With friends. Some of my best memories are of Disney. Me as a child, as a young adult, with my own children. Most recently with some new friends.

I certainly don't think we should just sit back and take it...but I sure as heck won't stop going.:cutie:

Here is your chance to say good things 'bout the fort!

It's clean.

done

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter