"Here is your lobster, go to sleep!"

lttlmc3

You can ship it, I'll still eat it!
Okay, okay, this for some reason is the funniest quote for me! I love you Kevin, you are so funny! I listened to this at work (I'm a 911/police dispatcher in White House TN) and I kept saying it all day! Thanks for the quote Kevin. Just know that I love you, and right now all our officers hate you because they don't know what the heck I'm talking about!:rotfl2:

I just listened tonight on my home from work......That got me laughing too.

It had me rolling too. It's a regional thing. Here in the south, it would be "here's your possum...

This was in the last one. Julie is doing her shopping segment on Canada and saying that a cart sells stuffed lobsters. Pete says "Cuddly lobsters" and Kevin says "Here is your lobster, now go to sleep," in the way a parent would a child before bedtime. It was just a quick passing quote, but it had me rolling.
Kevin has a twisted sense of humor and I love it.

I actually have a stuffed lobster :rolleyes1 We got it in Maine , I couldn't resist.

But I agree that line cracked me up...I might try that on DH next time he is bugging me. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter