Here it IS! The Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the same position. I finally had breakfast at 3:00 PM. I could not believe how long I slept. Now I will spend the rest of the day uploading photos and working on my trip report.

Corinna

Sounds like you needed the rest! it's really hard when I have these one day weekends, it's not enough time to destress and go back to work. That's exactly what I spent the morning doing :) now I'm on the porch with my dog enjoying the sun.

It's Father's Day, what is he doing cleaning :)

Thanks, today is my only day off so I'm reveling in doing nothing.

I have really bad allergies and can't do those two things, he has seen me at the Dr...

But his kids have not bothered to call him or anything..

Sounds like you needed the rest! it's really hard when I have these one day weekends, it's not enough time to destress and go back to work. That's exactly what I spent the morning doing :) now I'm on the porch with my dog enjoying the sun.

Enjoy your time in the sun...

I'm picking up Indian food for dinner with my dad and stepmom. I hope all the dads in everyone's lives have had a good day :)

That's terrible that David's kids did not have the heart to call him or do something nice!

We stayed in bed way too long, had breakfast at noon, lunch at 5PM and dinner at 10PM, plus we went to see closing night of Priscilla Queen of the Desert. Our second time to see this show during it's run. Such a fun show! This time we went with friends and they came with us for drinks and dinner after the show. It was a great night!

That's terrible that David's kids did not have the heart to call him or do something nice!

We stayed in bed way too long, had breakfast at noon, lunch at 5PM and dinner at 10PM, plus we went to see closing night of Priscilla Queen of the Desert. Our second time to see this show during it's run. Such a fun show! This time we went with friends and they came with us for drinks and dinner after the show. It was a great night!

Oh how great seeing that show! Always wanted to see that show!

....BERGEN MALL??!!?! That's, like, 5 minutes from my house! Dang, I'm taking my mom [she's here from Puerto Rico] to south Jersey to see my brother today, since I took a personal day to do that.....

....if you could give me a time-frame of approximately when you'll be at the Yamaha Music School, mebbe I could figure something out for later in the afternoon....:confused3 BTW, I go to the Bergen Mall a lot, since there's a Whole Foods there (LOVE the place!) where I can buy a lot of GF items....that mall also has a Target, a Marshall's, and a Century 21 store.....

Gosh, now I'm feeling homesick! Bergen Mall, Garden State Plaza...... I used to work right down the road on Route 4, less than a mile from the Route 17 north ramp!! Is Marmac Chrysler still there?!!! Where I bought my first car!

:wave: Happy Friday!!

KIMMAR: CHECK YOUR PM NOW!!!!! :thumbsup2

Guess she never did check it since I never heard from her.

I would have had a very hard time meeting up with you, Kim... we were SO busy. Very rewarding 4 days, but loooong.

Happy Friday, Girls! Hope everyone has a great weekend. :goodvibes

I'm in Philadelphia. I'm babysitting my granddaughter :lovestruc princess: :cloud9: . Such hard work. :rolleyes1

Hope it has been fun, Kathy!!

franandaj said:

Yes, it makes me really mad they should know better. One of these days I will stop doing anything for them so they know how it feels. ..

So glad you had a great time and enjoyed the evening with friends.

Guess she never did check it since I never heard from her.

I would have had a very hard time meeting up with you, Kim... we were SO busy. Very rewarding 4 days, but loooong.....!

....I called and left you a message....:sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter