• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here now - 9:10 and 7dmt still not open - Nov 4

Uh oh! Jersey week has started! 3 families I know flew down last night and hitting MK today. Hope this isn't a bad sign! Joining in Wednesday!

I was at MK yesterday and for the most part lines were worse than when I was here in August. We joined the Jungle Cruise yesterday when the posted time was 40 minutes. We weren't even halfway through the line when the app changed the wait time to 70 minutes. We literally DID wait a whole hour. The weird thing is to me the park didn't seem any extra crowded.

We were at all 4 parks yesterday. DHS wasn't too bad yesterday morning but Toy Story broke while we were on it and had to be evacuated. Epcot was packed late afternoon, could barely walk. Animal Kingdom was busy between 6 and 8. We waited in the standby line at Everest for about 20 minutes and it broke, with a train stuck halfway up the mountain. MK was packed last night between 8:30-10, though most rides had really short waits during fireworks. Looking like its going to be a really crowded week.

Last edited:

SDMT was broken down for our FP window at 9:10AM on Monday and got back up around 10:30AM I think. My son's FP didn't scan and I had to argue with the CM who eventually let us through. It was also broken down at 9am on our first trip 3 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter