Here now, at Pop Century! Ask away!

What kind of coffee makers are in the room, and what kind of coffee is provided? Wondering if I should bring my own keurig pods.

I appreciate everyone posting answers and doing things on their vacation for the rest of us that live vicariously through the year. I'd like to do the same! If you have any questions I can help with let me know! My DH and I are here with my mom until 9/23. We got in yesterday, so we've been to HS and MK so far. Hope this helps!

Don't really have a question...but could u PLEASE put one of those little chocolate mints on my pillow before I get there on the 18th...its such a nice touch! :thanks:

Hope you're having a super time! We're booked into POP for our big trip next year and are very excited. Can I just ask if the showers at POP have a detachable head? Thanks in advance!

I hope you don’t mind that I’m going to piggy back on your post. I just got here the 14th and am here til the 29th. I noticed you said your first room hadn’t been serviced. We had that issue too. We checked in Friday night around 10pm and were assigned three rooms in the 50’s building 3. One of the rooms was filthy - food on the counter, beds unmade, etc. they were at 100% capacity they said and couldn’t move all 3 rooms so they called in housekeeping but it was past midnight by the time it was done. The second day housekeeping came in and took the tip but didn’t make beds or replenish towels. We did not opt out either. A quick call to housekeeping got them back up to clean. So far not impressed with that.

Busses have been great. Pools are really warm, but it was 94 with a heat index of 106 yesterday. It’s been so hot. We walked around food and wine last night and were dying of heat. F&W was great though. We saw several of the 15’s at Epcot last night (on the way out after close).

I think the beds are very comfy. I love the new room set up. I don’t think having the Murphy bed down makes it feel cramped.

Food has been good. I had an artisanal Pizza one night, breakfast and ice cream. My group of 8 all got Halloween mugs, they’re were plenty. We were told by a cashier that you can sub the drink on a QS for a dessert snack - not any snack item but a dessert one.

I hope you’re having a great trip, I know I am!

Hope you're having a super time! We're booked into POP for our big trip next year and are very excited. Can I just ask if the showers at POP have a detachable head? Thanks in advance!
Thank you so much, it's been great! The showers do have a detachable head and the rainfall type shower head

Does POP have Halloween themed desserts?
The only Halloween themed dessert I've seen is the Caramel apple monster cupcake! We tried one, it has a very tasty apple pie filling in the center, but it's not very much. Very cute! I'll try to post the picture.

Can you ask if you can have a Shake or a Smoothie as your drink as part of your meal on the QS DDP?

Does anyone know if there will be Christmas themed refillable mugs?
Hey Stal! They do have a smoothie on the menu with the ice creams, but no milkshake listed? I'm going to try to ask tomorrow, today we did not eat in the food court

Do the Halloween cups have different color handles and lids like the regular ones or are they all one color?

I'm not at WDW right now, but I've checked out several blogs about the mugs, and all the pictures show the Halloween mug with the purple handle and top. If there were other options, I think they would be in at least one or two of the pictures.

I'm not at WDW right now, but I've checked out several blogs about the mugs, and all the pictures show the Halloween mug with the purple handle and top. If there were other options, I think they would be in at least one or two of the pictures.

That’s what I’ve seen. Trying to figure out how we will know which belongs to who. Thanks!

That’s what I’ve seen. Trying to figure out how we will know which belongs to who. Thanks!

Sharpie everyone's initials on the bottoms? Write people's names on masking tape, and slap them on the sides?

You only need to keep them straight for the length of the trip. Actually, you may only need to keep them straight for the day. If you wash them out in the sink every night, does it really matter which cup goes with which person the next morning? I mean, at home people just drink from whichever cup is clean and in the cupboard, right?

Is the bus stop at the resort organized so that everyone stands in line, or is it a big crowd that then tries to elbow its way onto the bus?

Sharpie everyone's initials on the bottoms? Write people's names on masking tape, and slap them on the sides?

You only need to keep them straight for the length of the trip. Actually, you may only need to keep them straight for the day. If you wash them out in the sink every night, does it really matter which cup goes with which person the next morning? I mean, at home people just drink from whichever cup is clean and in the cupboard, right?

Yes I meant for the day as we do wash them at night. I’ll just pack a Sharpie. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter