Here Now - How are You Enjoying NYE at WDW?

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
It’s one of the craziest (but most fun) days of the year at WDW... let’s hear your stories! How are crowds? How is traffic?

We didn’t find MK too busy last night. The walkways were very easy to navigate once we arrived about 7:30. They had the park exit access over by pirates opened but really no one was using it. We didn’t watch fireworks from the front of the castle so I’m sure that was packed but the back was empty too
We used our FP and those lines were short

so far Epcot is fairly quiet. I know that will change. We’ll go back to the resort after lunch and come back tonight after the first fireworks

We didn’t find MK too busy last night. The walkways were very easy to navigate once we arrived about 7:30. They had the park exit access over by pirates opened but really no one was using it. We didn’t watch fireworks from the front of the castle so I’m sure that was packed but the back was empty too
We used our FP and those lines were short

so far Epcot is fairly quiet. I know that will change. We’ll go back to the resort after lunch and come back tonight after the first fireworks
Yes, last night at MK was not very crowded at all. Short wait times for a lot.

Last night at MK was awesome. Watched the fireworks from the tomorrow land bridge and there weren't any big crowds. Even out in the hub, there were front and center spots to be had less than an hour before the midnight fireworks.

I've seen pictures from MK today and not one smiling face in that horde of people.

I will say someone left the dang air conditioning on high last night
We barely needed a jacket leaving at 1:00 this morning but we need coats and pants today

I’ve done 12/30 early show at MK the last three years. This one seemed the least crowded of all. Shades of gray of course, but really not all that bad.

Got to Epcot around 1:00. The lines to get in were average but all the attraction lines are long. We are taking the Skyliner to the Riviera to explore it and then come back to Epcot for our 5:30 dinner in France.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter