Here now June 2nd-June 6th!

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
It's hot!!! :faint::faint: But we are having a blast!! Hanging out at the pool right now and we're heading back to EPCOT around 7pm. I went stupid on refreshing at AK our first day. I kept trying to make a new FP before I used all 3!!:rotfl2: After we tapped in for Mickey's Greet, I was like...duh! Now I can make my next FP! :lmao:Tomorrow is our last park day. Hanging out at MK in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland. Done well in refreshing for the rides we were looking for. Our focus has been lots of meets and greets.

Thunder Mountain wiped me out. I was shocked. Rode EE in AK and only felt woozy for about 5 minutes after. Loved MK at night! Hope to be more successful Wed night during EMH. Any questions, let me know!

We are here too. It’s our first summer trip in a long time and the heat is kicking our behinds. Doesn’t help that I’m 23 weeks pregnant :rotfl: Weather app said the feels like temp was 100 degrees by about 11:30 am this morning. We’ve been trying to get an early start then go back to the resort when it gets really steamy out.

Crowds have been pretty mild. Definitely lower than our early December trip last year and slightly lower than my end of April trip this year. Couldn’t believe how empty AK felt last night. MK wasn’t too bad today either.

It's hot!!! :faint::faint: But we are having a blast!! Hanging out at the pool right now and we're heading back to EPCOT around 7pm. I went stupid on refreshing at AK our first day. I kept trying to make a new FP before I used all 3!!:rotfl2: After we tapped in for Mickey's Greet, I was like...duh! Now I can make my next FP! :lmao:Tomorrow is our last park day. Hanging out at MK in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland. Done well in refreshing for the rides we were looking for. Our focus has been lots of meets and greets.

Thunder Mountain wiped me out. I was shocked. Rode EE in AK and only felt woozy for about 5 minutes after. Loved MK at night! Hope to be more successful Wed night during EMH. Any questions, let me know!

Please report back on your EMH!
I’m glad you are having a great trip!

Please report back on your EMH!
I’m glad you are having a great trip!

Welp....EMH started our nicely and ended badly. I guess I should say....EMH wasn't the problem as being stuck on the monorail in the Contemporary for nearly a half hour was the problem. It was 1am and we were departing the monorail in the Contemporary to go down and catch a bus to take us back to TTC. We left the park at 12:40. I drove that evening as my son wanted to ride the monorail. We were successful getting into MK on the monorail, but not going back to TTC. I think it was nearly 1:45am when we walked back into our room. :faint: My meltdown didn't help either. My poor son feeling it was his fault for choosing the monorail instead of the ferry. :worried: Do you know why he chose the monorail...for his mother because I get nauseous on boats sometimes. I felt like complete you know what when I heard him saying it was all his fault. :(

EMH it self...I LOVED it! Mine Train was still 70 minutes around 11pm, but we were good as we rode it earlier in the AM. We stayed in Fantasyland as we wanted to do Under the Sea and the Teacups that evening and just walk around. Crowds weren't bad at all and the only ride we were asked what resort were we in was the Teacups. Under the Sea we had a FP for. We did the Carousel before closing right after meeting Elena and Cinderella. Cosmic Rays is a whole different ballgame around 12:30 in the morning! It was nice sitting there with our sprite and strawberry/lemonade slushie with a much calmer atmosphere. We stopped in for lunch and holy macaroni it was NUTS! :eek: I'll definitely do MK EMH again...only next time we take the Ferry back to TTC! :lmao:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter