Unless they are all simultaneously cleaning it could be a long day in MK because right now at 10:20a there is so many rides listed as offline.

We are here now in Magic Kingdom. What’s the point of masks this place is PACKED. Lines are crazy long and honestly, really putting a damper on our experience. We are thankful WDW is open, but will be rethinking booking any other trips on weekends until fast pass returns. We are in the HM q right now, almost at the front but line has stopped and pretty sure there is a mechanical issue.
Pirates is 90 min, splash 75. And even if times are actually less than posted, still not worth the wait. Especially since we go to Disney 1-2 times a year.

I’m trying not to be negative here, I don’t mind the masks- but the crowds are out of control and lines are terrible. Thank goodness we are APH and didn’t come fully out of pocket for our tickets.

Attachments

• AF8B9DAE-7396-4F6E-9535-B34F31447D0D.png
    AF8B9DAE-7396-4F6E-9535-B34F31447D0D.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 168
We are here now in Magic Kingdom. What’s the point of masks this place is PACKED. Lines are crazy long and honestly, really putting a damper on our experience. We are thankful WDW is open, but will be rethinking booking any other trips on weekends until fast pass returns. We are in the HM q right now, almost at the front but line has stopped and pretty sure there is a mechanical issue.
Pirates is 90 min, splash 75. And even if times are actually less than posted, still not worth the wait. Especially since we go to Disney 1-2 times a year.

I’m trying not to be negative here, I don’t mind the masks- but the crowds are out of control and lines are terrible. Thank goodness we are APH and didn’t come fully out of pocket for our tickets.
Be thankful for the masks during super busy times. :thumbsup2

Ugh, that doesnt sound fun. We are thinking of going April 4-11 for our spring break assuming DH is vaccinated by then. We are a family who doesn’t ride anything without FP or rope drop so standing in lines all day for not only rides but food and not having shows is making me think if we should scrap it or just do a resort stay with no parks

We were in the parks last month for 9 days. The weekdays were like night/day compared to weekend crowds. Add in the holiday and yikes! I think many APs come on the weekends, that makes a noticeable difference.

Try to visit on weekdays when possible. Even during busier weeks it helps (going by reports here on the DIS and our own experience).

Sorry you are finding it so busy. We were there over Thanksgiving and felt the same. It pushed my comfort (and line-tolerance) level enough that I decided we won’t return for spring break. I think the crowds are particularly bad right now because it’s President’s Day weekend and schools are off for at least Monday and many for the full week. It’s more manageable without FP during less busy times but I still want to see the return of FP sooner, not later.

Ugh, that doesnt sound fun. We are thinking of going April 4-11 for our spring break assuming DH is vaccinated by then. We are a family who doesn’t ride anything without FP or rope drop so standing in lines all day for not only rides but food and not having shows is making me think if we should scrap it or just do a resort stay with no parks

I’m the same. We are fast pass ninjas. This is brutal.
If you are concerned with Covid (which I’m personally not) don’t come here. Zero social distancing. I posted a crowd pic just now.

Be thankful for the masks during super busy times. :thumbsup2

well, I’ve already had Covid- and I actually left New York City and moved to the glorious red Florida state to escape the craziness with masks. But that’s for a different thread.

but yeah, if you are concerned with masks/distancing DO NOT come on a weekend.

I just returned last Sunday from a 2 week solo trip. Very light crowds, everyone distanced, plenty of hand sanitizers, everyone wore masks.... I felt very safe. Also, with the exception of the fireworks, I felt there was plenty of surprise entertainment - such as the brass band marching by while at Sleepy Hollow. Timing is everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter