So does anyone know if the Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavillion has opened the food court so that you can go in and order directly at the stations or is it still limited selections and mobile order only? They used to have a great bakery counter with lots of choices.
We ordered directly we did not Mobil order I dont know about the bakery

I would also like to add that we had park hopper so for example on Tuesday we arrived at epcot around 1pm went to that land area because it was so hot we rode Nemo 10min wait then explored the aquarium went to that earth show next living with land 10 min wait. Next was sorin 20min ate in that cafeteria for got the name hop to AK around rode safari twice 20min each animals was very active went to FOP around 7 posted 115min wait didn't wait instead hop to MK ate dinner peco bill grabbed a spot for fireworks next rode people mover no wait did space rangers no wait was back at Saratoga around 1030pm and hung at small pool until midnight we didnt do major rides but still had a good time Lines do seem to go down later in the evening maybe try none popular rides during day and major rides at night when the temperature drop
Probably a dumb question, but I assume Peco Bill doesn't have the toppings bar out to serve yourself?

I am wondering what the lines are like at Blizzard Beach - we have PH+ tickets and may end up spending more time at BB if it means we can escape the crowds. Any recent experience with BB?
I will post more about our trip and experiences later but wanted to address this question since we did one afternoon at BB. To preface, we are not new to WDW or BB. We’ve been going 1-2 times a year since 2000. BB was not crowded like pre-pandemic summers. We found a seat easily. We rode the family raft twice and my husband was able to go down the big slide with a minimal wait. We did one loop on the lazy river and it was crowded. The only negative experience we had was when we did the family raft for a 2nd time. We are a family of 4. My husband is 6 foot and 235. I have an adult son and teen daughter. We fill a raft. The CM working decided to put our family in a raft with 2 ladies (very sweet-no complaint about them) making the total 6 people. My husband stopped for a second and questioned it but then we had to jump in because our daughter was already in their raft. This raft was probably holding over a 1,000lbs. It sunk at the end of the ride and we had to bail much sooner than you’re supposed to. The reason I’m telling you this is because people might expect some measure of social distancing still and there is none. We are vaccinated and not overly concerned but wanted to share my experience for reference.

So does anyone know if the Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavillion has opened the food court so that you can go in and order directly at the stations or is it still limited selections and mobile order only? They used to have a great bakery counter with lots of choices.
My daughter and I sat in the food court yesterday to cool off and drink some ice water. It is open but not all the food stations and no bakery.

Been trying to figure out beach club bussing - I arrive Saturday. Is BC sharing morning busses with YC? Or is it easy to get that first bus if you post up 90 minutes before open?
The morning buses at the Beach Club do not share with the YC, or any other resort. But they do share later in the day and for the return from the parks. You shouldn't have any trouble getting on the first bus of the morning.

Based on my own very subjective experiences with visiting multiple times during the pandemic, I think the current "problem" is that WDW is back to normal enough that we expect to experience normal... but it's actually still abnormal enough that it doesn't meet expectations. Masks and physical distancing are basically gone and capacity is up, but attractions/restaurants/resorts/etc. are still closed and staffing continues to be an issue. To me, the earlier visits when nothing was remotely normal were actually easier because I had NO expectations of normal. But last week, I felt frustration build as the overall congestion made it feel like pre-pandemic times, even though things really aren't back to normal. Does that make sense?

The positives to me were still there: I really, truly did not wait more than 25 minutes for any attraction (which isn't to say all wait times were 25 mins or less all day, every day - I just didn't ride anything when it had a long wait time; I opted to ride at lower wait times), and many were walk-on, which was really nice. Evenings were still relatively quiet compared to previous years, which at a peak-crowd time of year was also really nice. Plenty of space at the uncrowded pools, easy Mobile Ordering with no lines, tables available at every QS, the return of fireworks... there was a lot to enjoy, IMO.

This morning at MK:
Hard 9 am open. DH and DS did space while I did PM twice. They are just getting g off at 9:40 an we’re headed to Buzz which has about a 10 minute wait.

I logged into the app to watch the lines change at open. Seemed pretty reasonable today even up to now. I am curious to hear from you guys what time the crowds reach the "tipping point" today and it feels crowded.

Here’s my partial list. We did not know what to expect for our trip coming up in 10 days but these are all things we are happy about.
  • Masks only required on transportation! (we’re all fully vax’d)
  • Nighttime shows at MK and EP!
  • Epcot Monorail opening on the 18th!
  • Stores are more open
  • No more plexiglass dividers on rides
  • Queues aren’t stretching out as far into the uncovered, potentially sunny/rainy, areas (I think)
  • More people fitting on each bus
  • Our go to TS and QS locations are all open ( with exception of Nine Dragons for lunch)
This is our thinking too. While I am concerned about cases rising (we are all vaxxed), I know masking up works and we are all responsible humans and know proper hygiene and mask requirements. Our last WDW trip was in October 2019 and the amount of lysol wipes and purel we had when the pandemic first hit was a shock as we didn't think we had that much left over! We are preparing for anything and with the exception of Columbia Harbor House (which we can get that food at Tomorrowland Terrace) we are pretty excited! Also we are looking forward to just getting away more than anything.

Last edited:
So in general are people finding the least crowded (maybe like 25 minute waits or less) are at opening and towards the end of the night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter