Thank you. Do you know if any of the other Mickey meet and greets had a real person?

If you have the Disney Visa the line today in Epcot next to Figment was only like 15 minutes. I was there mid afternoon and I saw Mickey and Goofy in their 50th outfits. It was a photographer taking the pictures

Just a heads up that it isn't always Mickey. Last time we visited it was Minnie and Goofy. But it is nice that it's an actual photographer taking the pictures.

If you have the Disney Visa the line today in Epcot next to Figment was only like 15 minutes. I was there mid afternoon and I saw Mickey and Goofy in their 50th outfits. It was a photographer taking the pictures
Is this a free download now? I know many years ago they gave a print.

Thank you. Do you know if any of the other Mickey meet and greets had a real person?
I asked and was told EPCOT at Pixar entrance if Mickey is there.

Our MK automated photos didn’t get bad at all. Here’s my son and Mickey.

Attachments

• 09995C7B-132D-4D8A-A6E5-C111ED9D6CA7.jpeg
    09995C7B-132D-4D8A-A6E5-C111ED9D6CA7.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 3EF96876-3E46-4C64-B91B-F6C8D814F950.jpeg
    3EF96876-3E46-4C64-B91B-F6C8D814F950.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 32

Last night we went to Disney Springs. Holy Moley, it was so crowded you could barely walk. We stayed an hour and left. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Last night we went to Disney Springs. Holy Moley, it was so crowded you could barely walk. We stayed an hour and left. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I make it a rule never to go to DS on weekends anyway but wild horses couldn’t drag me there the Saturday before Xmas. You have to remember what for tourists is part of WDW is for locals their area outdoor mall/“lifestyle center”.

I make it a rule never to go to DS on weekends anyway but wild horses couldn’t drag me there the Saturday before Xmas. You have to remember what for tourists is part of WDW is for locals their area outdoor mall/“lifestyle center”.
Plus many AP are blocked out of the parks and are offered up to 30% off for a limited time. Disney Springs is the place to go when blocked out.

On another thread, a poster reported that resort package delivery was back at one of the All Star resorts as of last week. Can anyone confirm and/or has anyone seen it at other resorts?

Honestly, that’s a very good question as the MDE app says it is available

E1B71C4F-B264-4FCA-B5F2-14E85D443ABF.png

But the Disney website says it’s paused.

FC18D2E9-4984-4440-AB2D-81A6C78AD0C9.png

So…we don’t really know.

Considering it hasn’t been shouted from the rooftops nor announced on the News thread, I wouldn’t count on it but it sure would be nice. I know many are waiting!!

Considering it hasn’t been shouted from the rooftops nor announced on the News thread, I wouldn’t count on it but it sure would be nice. I know many are waiting!!
I’m definitely one of them. Package delivery was the resort perk I missed the most after RAC. Hauling a droid and a huge bag full of souvenirs back from DHS in the pouring rain was not fun last summer.

That’s funny. I just heard a guest explaining that perk today, while waiting in line. And there was a table set up at the main, big gift shop in Epcot. I almost went there to check out, but realized it was something else. I think it was for packages, but I’m not sure. I will ask tomorrow when I go to the parks.

Hoping someone who is there now will be able to answer
are you still able to find Mickey and Minnie Plush dolls in their 50th anniversary outfits in the park? they are always sold out on Shop Disney and I'm really hoping to snag a set when we arrive next month

Can't suggest enough to go to MK on a party day. We went Dec. 8 and the park was practically empty until 4:00 when party goers started to arrive. We bought Genie+ but really didn't need it until 4:00. We walked on everything. We experienced 18 attractions, spent time relaxing on Tom Sawyer Island, watched the Dapper Dans, saw a rocket launch over the castle, watched the parade, had breakfast at Gaston's, lunch at Casey's (seating was tough there though), snack from Main St. Confectionery and dinner reservation at Liberty Tree right at park close at 6:00. Other than not seeing fireworks it was a perfect day.

That’s funny. I just heard a guest explaining that perk today, while waiting in line. And there was a table set up at the main, big gift shop in Epcot. I almost went there to check out, but realized it was something else. I think it was for packages, but I’m not sure. I will ask tomorrow when I go to the parks.
Honestly, that’s a very good question as the MDE app says it is available

View attachment 726118

But the Disney website says it’s paused.

View attachment 726119

So…we don’t really know.

Nope. It’s not an option. I asked at HS this morning. The only thing they offer is shipping to home…for a fee of course!

Hoping someone who is there now will be able to answer
are you still able to find Mickey and Minnie Plush dolls in their 50th anniversary outfits in the park? they are always sold out on Shop Disney and I'm really hoping to snag a set when we arrive next month
Yes…$29.99 each! These were at the front of HS.

Attachments

• DDAB725F-C6C0-4B8D-83A9-4366CCAA60D0.jpeg
    DDAB725F-C6C0-4B8D-83A9-4366CCAA60D0.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 15
Can't suggest enough to go to MK on a party day. We went Dec. 8 and the park was practically empty until 4:00 when party goers started to arrive. We bought Genie+ but really didn't need it until 4:00. We walked on everything. We experienced 18 attractions, spent time relaxing on Tom Sawyer Island, watched the Dapper Dans, saw a rocket launch over the castle, watched the parade, had breakfast at Gaston's, lunch at Casey's (seating was tough there though), snack from Main St. Confectionery and dinner reservation at Liberty Tree right at park close at 6:00. Other than not seeing fireworks it was a perfect day.
I think that ship has sailed for this year. We tried it this past Sunday the 18th (a party day) and while it was maybe slightly better than a non party day, it was very very crowded and lines were long. It was noticeably more crowded than the 16th and 17th (at HS and EP.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter