Here now questions?

PrincessTess

Mouseketeer
Hey people! We’re currently in the airport for the cruise transport for the 11 night southern Caribbean cruise (SO excited).

We’re having to sit in the airport until our designated character is called? Is this new? Or are we just forgetting this? Unless my memory escapes me, I remember being at the port by now and never waiting more than standing waiting in the airport. There’s over 100 people sitting here and standing waiting.

Weird to us. Could be something to do with Toy Story land opening and demand for busses? Longer cruise? 4th of July week? Late getting off the boat?

Who knows!

This happened to us on our April cruise. This was the first time I had experienced it...
We were there early (8:10am) and were on the first bus out so I don’t have any experience with a wait to be called.

Have fun!

Sorry about the wait, but have a wonderful time!!!

I loved our Southern Caribbean cruise, the blue waters are the most amazing I have ever seen!!!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

We experienced that for the first time on our cruise in October. We got there early and were in the second character group, so we left the airport fairly early. Hopefully you’re character will be called soon and you’ll be on your way. Have a great trip!

Its unusual for that to happen at noon. Not so unusual early when the buses first start running.

Have you asked the employees there why there's a wait?

Hey people! We’re currently in the airport for the cruise transport for the 11 night southern Caribbean cruise (SO excited).

We’re having to sit in the airport until our designated character is called? Is this new? Or are we just forgetting this? Unless my memory escapes me, I remember being at the port by now and never waiting more than standing waiting in the airport. There’s over 100 people sitting here and standing waiting.

Weird to us. Could be something to do with Toy Story land opening and demand for busses? Longer cruise? 4th of July week? Late getting off the boat?

Who knows!

this happened to us for our December cruise on Fantasy. We were fortunate that we got there quite early and where in thee first character group so on the first bus.

SW

Who knows!
This happened to us on the Dream in December. Because there are a lot of people waiting, they're keeping it orderly by having people board the buses via character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter