Here now Sept 11-22 with 4 year old and baby

I was there 14-18th and it was miserably hot! All of my trips have been in June and one trip in August and I’ve never sweated like I did on this trip! It truly was miserable walking around so sweaty all day. I had trouble staying hydrated despite drinking tons of water and had to drink Powerade to feel better. I saw several people getting ill from the heat.

The garden was definitely not as full as Main Street, just more full than I expected. Also, people were yelling at others to sit and so I found that it was harder to get a clear view because you couldn't just step to the right or left. I know opinions on this differ, but I feel that views are better when everyone stands. I would suggest just going to the garden a little early to get a good space. We went at 8 for 8:30 show and it was slim pickings for a spot at that time.
That happened to my son when he was there, but he was in the front so the people (in front of the area?) were standing so he had to stand to see, and people were yelling at him to sit down. But, he paid as much as they did so he stood so he could see. He is one of the most courteous people I know (I'm not just saying that because he's my son) and he would have sat if he could have. He always makes sure he's not blocking views when watching a parade, etc. so I think it is unfair to be a jerk and ruin someone's time because there are people who think the world owes them.

ETA: I am the official ride skipper. We ride the carousel and Ariel while the others do the big rides.

As a fellow Canadian, I feel your pain over the weather. I went in early October last year and was absolutely melting. I too thought it would be warm, but I assumed pleasantly warm, I mean... it’s fall. Instead it was just HOT. And humid. Apparently I said ‘how do people live like this???’ about a thousand times :rotfl2:
I'm seriously looking forward to snow. Lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter