Here now--what the heck is this?

anniebean

Flyers fan stuck in Tennessee
IMG_0899.JPG This is posted on bus from Swan. We have no clue what the last pic is. Driving us nuts. Looks like a toaster....or cassette tape.

Gotcha!!! Thank you so much!! I've been sending this to family back home and we were all stumped!!!!

Thank you again!!

Yup a radio.. you can tell your kids, back in the old days before a smart phone , people heard music, LIVE, via these big bulky things..

We had the same conversation with our kids on the bus last time. Then we had to explain what a radio was. LOL.

Last edited:
We had the same conversation with our kids on the last time. Then we had to explain what a radio was. LOL.
Have you had to explain to them what a telephone is yet? I've had so many kids at our climbing gym ask, "Miss Alex, why do you keep telling me to touch the telephone? I don't see one!" They expect to see a smartphone, not a landline! I feel old and I'm only in my mid-20s! :oops:

It almost looks like the back of a bus. I hope the drivers ding need to ge told not to hit the back of a bus!

Have you had to explain to them what a telephone is yet? I've had so many kids at our climbing gym ask, "Miss Alex, why do you keep telling me to touch the telephone? I don't see one!" They expect to see a smartphone, not a landline! I feel old and I'm only in my mid-20s! :oops:
There's a series of videos that introduce kids to "old" things like phones, Walkman, records. They're hilarious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter