Here Today. Love Max Pass!

Sarahelizabeth

Mouseketeer
We are here today and have had a great time so far! I absolutely love Max Pass so i thought I’d share since all the info i read here is so helpful!

We did early morning entry this morning and were in line at 6:50 waiting for park gates to open. We did Matterhorn, Alice, teacups, mister toads wild ride, Pinocchio, carousel all before the park opened. When the park opened we walked over to Indy and waited in line for 10 minutes. We then used Max Passes on Space, Star Tours and Buzz. Then we used it for Haunted Mansion, small world and Thunder Mountain twice. Then we booked one over at CA Adventures for Grizzly Rapids and we ended at about 12:00 with lunch and went back to the room for naps. We now have Max Passes booked for Radiator Springs, Gaurdians and Soarin for this evening. All these booked while the kids nap in our hotel room!

thank you for writing. Glad to see that indy was open for you at end of MM....I have never had such luck.....I am curious at the Adventureland....over to Tomorrowland back over to ROA strategy.

It wasn’t really a strategy haha. It’s my daughters 5th birthday so we were letting her lead and I’m sure it wasn’t the most efficient strategy but we had fun!

I'm confused about booking 3 FP's during your rest time in the hotel too? Don't you have to use the FP before you can book another? I know sometimes if the return time is a certain amount of time you can grab abother FP regardless, but didn't think you could grab 3.

Example on having more than one FP via MP: If you book RSR at 11am for a 5pm time, you can book another FP at 12:30 (MP has a 90 minute wait while traditional FP has a 2 hour wait), then another one at 2:00. Every 90 minutes you can get another one. If you time it right, you can schedule them all for the evening when you come back after a break. I wanted to hate MP because of the extra charge, but now I wouldn't do DL without it. We love MP. I almost feel guilty booking FP while sitting at the hotel pool watching my kids swim or resting in our room.

ETA: You just can't have 2 for the same ride at a time.

Example on having more than one FP via MP: If you book RSR at 11am for a 5pm time, you can book another FP at 12:30 (MP has a 90 minute wait while traditional FP has a 2 hour wait), then another one at 2:00. Every 90 minutes you can get another one. If you time it right, you can schedule them all for the evening when you come back after a break. I wanted to hate MP because of the extra charge, but now I wouldn't do DL without it. We love MP. I almost feel guilty booking FP while sitting at the hotel pool watching my kids swim or resting in our room.

ETA: You just can't have 2 for the same ride at a time.

Oh ok, that is awesome! Thanks for clarifying this!

Thanks for sharing your experience. I like the idea of being able to plug in a fast pass time for rides such as Radiator Springs Racers and Space Mountain while you do other things. Saves having to run around to get a paper ticket. I may try it for one day so see how it goes. It's just so expensive per day when you have so many people in your party as I hear everyone who has a park ticket needs to spend the money to use the pass.

Question about max pass ... We would like to get maxpass the day we are having Goofy's kitchen for breakfast before we head to the park for the day. Can our max pass be activated at Goofy's so we can utilize the photopass perk there if we haven't yet entered the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter