here we go AGAIN!?! Monday evening 2/19/07

My twins are stuck on the monorail Belle and getting very sick to their stomachs from going round and round :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Well At least they can play music lol. Oh well If I keep going maybe I will be first to the game. No I can guarantee once I get out of hiding. I will crash.

That is always my luck.

I was able to get on but only for a few seconds. :( :( :( :(
But i won the epcot quest right before it crashed!:) :)

Help I am alone in VMK. No friends on line. Only me in my epcot room.

So scary so very very scary.
Send help SOS

The Yeti is eating people again because every time i refresh the main vmk page it has fewer and fewer people in vmk. Now it just over 1,000 and dropping fast. And btw grumpy, :scared1: :scared1:

I've never seen the numbers drop so fast. :rotfl: 5947 down to 986 in a poof! pixiedust:

Tigger since youare online it is your mission to go in the host room 2510 times , once each for all of us on the boards

Sure Gnome, not a problem if they would ever let us off this thing :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And I am to scared to try and go any place for fear I will get booted like the rest of you :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

So, let us all learn a lesson here ... move as quickly as you can to the monorails when VMK is acting up :rotfl: :rotfl: This appears to be like a "safety shelter" :banana: :dance3:

Lyn
:tigger:

Sure Gnome, not a problem if they would ever let us off this thing :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And I am to scared to try and go any place for fear I will get booted like the rest of you :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

So, let us all learn a lesson here ... move as quickly as you can to the monorails when VMK is acting up :rotfl: :rotfl: This appears to be like a "safety shelter" :banana: :dance3:

Lyn
:tigger:

Do you at least have supplies--Mickey rice crispy treats, dole whips, etc.? Do we need to have some air lifted in?

No, Tigger, I didn't get booted. I was having trouble moving between rooms, so the idiot I am, I hit F5 to refresh, and here I sit!

Or the new Epcot room Getting to know it really well to bad I have no furniture my feet are getting sore from standing.

You had to bring THAT up again, Anya.

Couldn't leave it alone..

- dara runs screaming from her brain -

I'm still on in my room but can't move or talk.

I can communicate with a friend who is still on via our messages but that's it.

She was punching a code in, too and it didn't work at the time this happened. She just got back from WDW yesterday and couldn't wait to try her codes. I told her don't do anything till it's up and working properly.

:sick: :rolleyes1 :scared:

Or the new Epcot room Getting to know it really well to bad I have no furniture my feet are getting sore from standing.

If I could get on I'd give you a couple chairs so we could both sit and wait, but I'm stuck at BSOD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter