Here we go.....

Timmie Boy

Earning My Ears
.....for our first time in Florida. We are virgins with Virgin! Fly out 30th July 2002

Comments please. Will I fit it all in 2 weeks before hitting "the wall!!!"?
I want to fit in breaks from the parks and take some time out too!
The itinerary is as follows:

5 day hopper plus (includes 2 day water park, etc)
2 day pass to Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure
Discovery Cove (includes 7 day pass to seaworld?)
Kennedy Space Centre

In theory the above totals 12 days (including one day at seaworld & two days at water parks)

It sounds great! We are flying out on July 30th but we are going to Boston first. I think you are very wise to incorporate breaks. The first time we visited we did 2 days in the parks and then spent the morning of the 3rd day in the pool, by @ 3 pm our batteries were re-charged and we headed off to Sea World. This park is ideal for late afternoon/early evening touring. We then did a water park the next day and so on. We always went back to the hotel at @ 1 pm for a break and would then go back into the parks at @ 5pm until closing (which is as late as 11pm in MK in August).
Animal Kingdom is a good one to do on your first day - it is open early and you are usually raring to go by 5.30 as you are still on UK time. You must be very excited!!!
Where are you staying??

Could only afford to stop at the horribly named Econolodge (formerly Wynfield Inn) on the 192 in Kissimmee. Where r u staying?
Hope you enjoy your hols. I hear Boston is a beautiful place, you must be excited too!!!

Thanks to excellent discounts available at WDW at the moment, we are staying at Boardwalk Inn. I am very excited about Boston - this week I am booking the Whale-watching tour, can't wait!!
I'm sure others on this board will give you more advice about touring, but you seem to be doing pretty well so far.
I hope you realise you will never want to go anywhere else for your holidays after this!!

Have you bought your 5 day hopper yet? You might want to consider the 10 day pass which is currently the same price as the 5 day - not that you will get 10 days full use out of it, with your other plans, but it will give you some more flexibility - to come and go from the parks as you want rather than trying to do 5 full days which I find is quite exhausting.

Might be worth a look,

Bev

Hi Timmie Boy,

Just wanted to say welcome to the DIS. Any other questions, feel free to ask! :)

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter