Here's a Kohl's 30% off Code

I love my budget board family!! I just got my DD $108.00 worth of clothes with free shipping for $68.00! You people rock!!

Code is: NOVSAVINGS
Code good Nov. 9-16. Plus, get $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 Nov. 9-14.

If you spend more than $100.00 you can use the PGO15OFF code and get an additional 15% off on top of your 30% off and still get the free shipping! I used it tonight and it worked for me.

Thanks to both of you! I combined both and got awesome deals, free shipping, earned $20 Kohls cash and a few more Xmas items taken care of! :banana:

Heather

If you spend more than $100.00 you can use the PGO15OFF code and get an additional 15% off on top of your 30% off and still get the free shipping! I used it tonight and it worked for me.

Thank you for posting this and thanks to the OP for posting the 30% off code! I've been wanting to get a Keurig and these codes gave me the little push I needed :goodvibes

Not sure how old your DD is but Victoria Secret's is having a huge sale starting tomorrow … 7 pairs for $26.00. They are usually $8.00ea.

Not to hijack but I just took advantage of this offer. There is also a code on the website for a free Pink tote (I think a 15.50 value) free with any purchase....code is PINKTOTE11 underwear code is 7FOR26

How soon after you order online is the Kohl's Cash emailed to you? I am buying some luggage and I also need a keurig for my office group gift.... with just the luggage I should be receiving about $60 in Kohl's cash which would go a long way to purchasing the keurig. But if it will not be emailed before these codes end or the effective dates of the cash are not until after these codes expire, then maybe it would be better for me to just use the 45% off now. Are there ever any 30% codes available during the kohl's cash effective dates, or do they stagger those so you can't take advantage of both?

Thanks for the help, this is my first experience with Kohl's so I don't know the patterns and I want to optimize the deals!

ETA: I figured out that I would get $70 in KC so no way these promos would beat that, so I went on and checked out... both codes worked, thank you so much!! It said the KC would be effective on the 15th, so I can go get the personal keurig for $33... awesome priced gift for 6 coworkers!! Thanks so much!!!

This email only stated "Panty Raid" at VS. But as I looked over the email they had what appears to be online bra offers; $15.00 off $100.00 and use code FALL11.

Not to hijack but I just took advantage of this offer. There is also a code on the website for a free Pink tote (I think a 15.50 value) free with any purchase....code is PINKTOTE11 underwear code is 7FOR26

Thanks to you both. My Dd has 2 Vs bras on her list. I got those plus 7 panties and the free tote for $130 shipped. I hope to see a price drop soon and get a price adjustment. I ordered some PJs one year and the price went down and I called and they did the adjustment no problem.

How soon after you order online is the Kohl's Cash emailed to you? I am buying some luggage and I also need a keurig for my office group gift.... with just the luggage I should be receiving about $60 in Kohl's cash which would go a long way to purchasing the keurig. But if it will not be emailed before these codes end or the effective dates of the cash are not until after these codes expire, then maybe it would be better for me to just use the 45% off now. Are there ever any 30% codes available during the kohl's cash effective dates, or do they stagger those so you can't take advantage of both?

Thanks for the help, this is my first experience with Kohl's so I don't know the patterns and I want to optimize the deals!

ETA: I figured out that I would get $70 in KC so no way these promos would beat that, so I went on and checked out... both codes worked, thank you so much!! It said the KC would be effective on the 15th, so I can go get the personal keurig for $33... awesome priced gift for 6 coworkers!! Thanks so much!!!

I got my Kohls cash right away in my email.

Maggie

I just made an order last night, and received my email with my Kohl's Cash in less than an hour. However, it doesn't start until November 15. Congratulations! You have earned Kohl's Cash to spend November 15, 2011-November 23, 2011.

I tried to get a few more things this morning and they are not working together now for some reason. So glad I was able to use it last night on my large purchase! I tried it with over $100, so that's not the problem, it's just saying you can't use the codes together.

I placed a large order last night with both discount codes. I see this morning that you can't combine them. I haven't received my Kohls cash yet, so I hope they don't cancel my order. I suspect that this was a programing error. Kohls generally doesn't allow stacking of percent off coupons. I guess we will see.

I tried to get a few more things this morning and they are not working together now for some reason. So glad I was able to use it last night on my large purchase! I tried it with over $100, so that's not the problem, it's just saying you can't use the codes together.

I placed a large order last night with both discount codes. I see this morning that you can't combine them. I haven't received my Kohls cash yet, so I hope they don't cancel my order. I suspect that this was a programing error. Kohls generally doesn't allow stacking of percent off coupons. I guess we will see.

Same here. I tried to use both codes. It took the 30% off one, but when I tried to enter the other, this message popped up: "We're sorry, but the Promo Code PGO15OFF is an exclusive offer that cannot be used with the code(s) you have already entered."

Oh well.

Same here. I tried to use both codes. It took the 30% off one, but when I tried to enter the other, this message popped up: "We're sorry, but the Promo Code PGO15OFF is an exclusive offer that cannot be used with the code(s) you have already entered."

Oh well.

It's not working for me either. When looking at their Promo Code FAQ page it states "Kohl's percent-off discounts cannot be combined." I'm not sure why it worked yesterday, but looks like we missed the boat.

The website says my order is in fulfillment and can't be canceled at this time. Hopefully that means they can't cancel it either!

"We're sorry, but the Promo Code PGO15OFF is an exclusive offer that cannot be used with the code(s) you have already entered. Please check the details of the offer(s)."

Thanks for trying to share! I think you lucked out using both codes... they have stopped it now.

sorry all about the xtra code not working. I have deleted it from the first page! Edited to add that I have double checked my order and they are still honoring both coupons!

Thank you for posting this and thanks to the OP for posting the 30% off code! I've been wanting to get a Keurig and these codes gave me the little push I needed :goodvibes

I never knew you could stack 2 percentages, I thought it was like one percentage and a shipping code.

The 30% and free shipping worked for me! That was a better deal for me than stacking %s off since I was just buying DD a thanksgiving sleeper (since she is too small for the one I already bought from Carters!).

It looks like we lucked out on the stacking! I just got my shipping confirmation and my Kohls cash emails!!:cool1:

This is just my luck. I had my cart loaded on Thursday night and tried both codes and they worked. Told DH & DS to check out the website to see if they wanted to add anything and now the second code does not work anymore.:sad:

I still got 30% off my order, free shipping, and $30 Kohl's cash. I also got a separate email for $5 off in store or 10% off online for my next purchase. I would have gotten $24 more off with the extra 15% off but would have also lost $10 in Kohl's cash.

Oh well! Happy for those that were able to use both and thank you to both people who posted the coupon codes in the first place:yay:

Now, what will happen to my Kohl's cash if I have to return anything?

Now, what will happen to my Kohl's cash if I have to return anything?

If you get a store credit you will get to keep your Kohl's cash, if you get it credited back to your Kohl's credit card you lose your Kohl's cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter