Heres our ADULTS only plan for 3 weeks from now

poohraedopey

Mouseketeer
Hubby and I will leave albany sunday the 17th at 7:30 arriv ein Orlando after a Baltimore layover at 1:30 Pick up luggage and our rental car (DOLLAR in terminal) and head over to the COurtyard in DOwntown DIsney to check in. We will relax at the hotel a bit then head to Medieval times for dinner.

MONDAY MGM all day PS at SCI FI for lunch then planning fantasmic dinenr package

TUESDAY MK all day We have a Crystal Palace at 8 am we are planning to do an eride night that night so we are planning an afternoon break at somepoint.

WEDS SLEEP IN! Hubby will play all day at DQ while I shop or relax whatever..... 8pm PS at DD Rainforest Cafe

THURS EPCOT all day lunch at coral reef,

FRIDAY ANIMAL KINGDOM we have 8am PS for Charactor Breaky not sure how long we are planning to stay here I guess till we are done. Then we will atek a break and hop back to epcot or MK depending on what we feel we missed. WE may or may NOT use this night as an e ticket night again or not depending on if we actually got ticks for the tuesday night and if we still feel we need more or missed stuff......

SAT sleep in hit the wirlpool or real pool take our time checking out. Meet up with hubbys relatives for a nice lunch before heading to the airport to check in to the the Sheratin SUites for the night we may hit a few outlets depending on hwo long lunch takes. We plan to check in at 3 and just relax there the rest of the day.

SUNDAY get up early return rental about 6 am ish and wait for our flight HOME! SIGH!

MONDAY back to school, work, kids real life!

Sounds like a great time for you and hubby. You get to visit the parks and still get relaxing time. Have fun!!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter