Here's something to brag about: What's the most UNhealthy thing you've eaten this week?

I eat very low carb, generally. Monday was a really long, hard, semi-bad day, so I got a small coke ICEE and a gas station size bag of Doritos. Half the bag of Doritos and half of the ICEE...still felt like death for hours afterwards, lol. Couldn't even eat dinner :sad2:

What place in Ocean City? We'll be there for a week in late August.

Not this week, but two weekends ago we ate a lot of unhealthy but tasty foods at A Taste of Chicago festival. Plus donuts from a place called Stan's in the Wicker Park neighborhood. Some varieties of donuts were over $3 each, but well worth it.

A breakfast/lunch place on 8th and Wesley (approximate) called the Varsity Inn. Really fun and yummy.

I love this thread because it's a good reminder that not everyone is a strict health nut as many threads on The DIS would lead you to believe. :rolleyes1
I was thinking the same thing. Although someone will be along shortly…….
Probably the beer I have consumed this week is the most unhealthy. Although the Moose Tracks waffle cone I had this week might come in a close second.

We just had a potluck at work....oy.

I had a small turkey sandwich, TOOOOOO many plates of my taco dip (see "what do you eat when you are stressed" thread), a bowl of chicken chili, veggies, and a piece of amazing chocolate cake. OINK.

I made a homemade vegetarian gluten free pizza and it was so delicious I finally decided to calculate the calories in just the crust alone...we each always eat half of the pizza (sometimes I'll be one slice shy) because it isn't that big and it's thin crust...well, just the crust alone is over 600 calories for half of the pizza! Yikes! It is sooooo yummy, though and we prefer it to regular pizza. :D

I went to Dickie's BBQ for lunch, and ordered fried okra as one of my sides. Yum! I had to go and throw the rest of them away after I'd eaten about 1/3 of them because I didn't trust myself to stop.

And FWIW, I cannot keep Cheez-its in the house. I LOVE them, so I only buy my kids Goldfish because I hate those. No temptation ;)

I went to Dickie's BBQ for lunch, and ordered fried okra as one of my sides. Yum! I had to go and throw the rest of them away after I'd eaten about 1/3 of them because I didn't trust myself to stop.

And FWIW, I cannot keep Cheez-its in the house. I LOVE them, so I only buy my kids Goldfish because I hate those. No temptation ;)

Any kind of chip/cheez-it/goldfish/cracker is not allowed to cross the threshold of our front door. I will inhale them. The whole container :lmao:

A breakfast/lunch place on 8th and Wesley (approximate) called the Varsity Inn. Really fun and yummy.

Yes!! I've been to the Varsity Inn more than a few times in the past. I'll have to go back again this year.

Snickers bars, raw jelly (jello) cubes... (orange ones are amazing)

I was feeling lazy last night and craving pizza so I got dominos. I had two slices of pizza and an order of hot wings for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter