Here's the Big Reveal for our First Disney Trip!

abh413

Earning My Ears
Our children are young... A pre-K daughter and a pre-school son. Please don't judge my video or editing skills... I did the best that I could being a complete novice.

Most of the videos that I found were of older children. The ideas for young children that can't read and aren't flying on an airplane are limited. This is what I came up with. BTW, her tennis shoes are silver Cinderella light up Stride Rite ones that I found on mega clearance.

Here's the video on YouTube...

http://youtu.be/ltj8Enl5mkA

Awww, so sweet! I cried! :blush:

I hope you all have an amazing trip!! And I hope our reveal to our boys goes as well as yours did :)

Awww, so sweet! I cried! :blush:

I hope you all have an amazing trip!! And I hope our reveal to our boys goes as well as yours did :)

Thank you! We are excited! It was my first time doing a surprise like that so I'm glad it went well! Good luck on your surprise!

Very nice!

One of our twins (2 1/2) last night told me he was going to hug Mickey when we got there next week.

He then went on to tell us he was going to hug every character under the sun. Better change my Fast Pass plans!

That was great! I love that the little guy was equally excited about the balloon! And the hat! And the cup! And the shooooes! :rotfl2:

It's hard to get a great reaction from the reveal when they're so young. Our first try was a bit of a flop. ;) Here's wishing you many more excited squeals when you actually get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter