Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!" - Part 2

we would love a postcard. we dont cruise until October 12 on the wonder. Thank you!!!!

Just realized that I forgot to request a postcard! Would there be anyone willing to send one? Please PM me if you can.

thanks!:thumbsup2

We are cruising on the Dream in November and I would love to have postcards sent to my two girls from Castaway Cay before we go! I will repay the favour in November.

Hi, we are sailing on the Dream Sept 8-12 and would love to receive a postcard for my 3yo daughter. I'll be happy to send one in return.

Thanks!

What a great idea! Will have to sign my DS up when we are closer to our cruise!

Matthew & Michael just received their postcard from Pluto & Goofy! Thank you! The twins were so surprised & happy! We sail on 8/10 can I send a postcard to someone? Who is next in line?

Thank you to the lovely person who sent my children their postcard. It came this week, and the kids were thrilled!!!! We are cruising November 6th out of Miami on the 6th. Im already to pay it forward. Just private message me with the details.

My 4 year old son whose developmentally delayed has recently learned the concept of mail and how to use the key for our mailbox. I've been hyping him up about going on the Mickey boat. Would anybody be willing to send him and my daughter a post card. Nothing special by any means but something to make him feel special and get their "own" mail??

If someone hasn't done it already pm me your info and I will. Thanks

We are leaving on 8/10, my son has outgrown needing a postcard ( but many years ago , disers made his day by sending them to him prior to our trips from Goofy ), but I am more then happy to send them to anyone who would like one.. Just PM your info =)

I have gotten a couple of folks but will gladly do a few more, so pm that info, and your child's favorite character I will be sure to mail them out ;)

Jen

We are leaving on 8/10, my son has outgrown needing a postcard ( but many years ago , disers made his day by sending them to him prior to our trips from Goofy ), but I am more then happy to send them to anyone who would like one.. Just PM your info =)

Jen

I would love one - will pm you :)

My kids would really enjoy getting a postcard my DD :cutie:(8) and DS's pirate:pirate: (11). We are booked on the Disney Wonder Dec 7th cruise a little early Christmas present for us all. Thanks!

My kids would really enjoy getting a postcard my DD :cutie:(8) and DS's pirate:pirate: (11). We are booked on the Disney Wonder Dec 7th cruise a little early Christmas present for us all. Thanks!

I can send one from Castaway Cay. Pls PM address. Character to sign card?

Hello we are sailing in dec on the wonder. My daughter 2-1/2 keeps asking if its time to go on mickeys boat? Would love a post card. Thanks!

I have gotten a couple of folks but will gladly do a few more, so pm that info, and your child's favorite character I will be sure to mail them out ;)

Jen

Jen, my daughter would love a postcard! It wouldn't let me private message you yet since I am brand new!! What information do you need??

Jen, my daughter would love a postcard! It wouldn't let me private message you yet since I am brand new!! What information do you need??

Sure thing, I'll pm you my email address so you can send me your address since I don't remember how many messages before you can PM ;)

Hi. My family and I will be going on our first Disney Cruise on the Dream
on October 10, 2013. We would love for someone to send a postcard to our
7 year old son prior to our cruise. I am sure he would be very surprised.
We would be very gratefull and we would be happy to return the favor.

Thank you.:)

Yvette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter