Here's where we're eating....

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
We have made the following PS seating for our trip..... should I make any changes.... any opinions or suggestions. It will be just the three of us... my disabled daughter Ryleigh who doesn't like costumed characters up close, my fiance who hasn't been to "the world" in 20 years and me the disney-junkie.

Boma..... dinner and breakfast
O'hana's.... dinner
50's Prime Time Diner..... lunch
Biergarten...... lunch
1900 Park Fare @GF..... Cinderella Feast character dinner
Rainforest Cafe @ AK ..... breakfast
Whispering Canyon cafe ...... dinner

Only 42 days to go.... yipppeeee!

lots of great selections here! We loved Ohana's - mostly for the food as my DD was very tired and didn't want to participate in any of the games or singing. We also loved the 1900 Park Faire for dinner although when we were there, it was the Pooh characters....a little pricey mind you...especially when the kids eat 2 chicken fingers for $11 USD! DH and I also liked Biergarten since we love the German food and music. Mind you, it's quite dark inside and the music was loud, and you end up sitting with a bunch of other people, but still a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Very Cool choices!!!!

We just booked 6 days after our January Cruise and are doing the silver package, so free reign for two meals a day.

Here are some of our choices so far...

Ohana's ... dinner, 1st time
Liberty Tree Tavern .... Lunch 1st time
Spoodles .... dinner, 1st time
portabello's YC .... dinner, old time favorite
Rose and Crown .... dinner, 1st time
ohana's .... breakfast
either - Chef mickey's::MickeyMo or Cape May Cafe::MinnieMo .... breakfast

that's so far:duck:

anything not so good, or very good?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter