• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here's your first at par offer....

An "At Par" offer in some form or another for Universal would make the difference for me, I would go if that was offered for sure-thanks for the SeaWorld info

Definitely on the lookout for any at-par offers. As it stands, we cannot afford to travel to the US with this exchange and have had to think of alternate plans :(

I emailed guest services at Universal and they called me the next day. I explained that while we have had our WDW tickets for awhile... we may have to skip Universal(no way) due to currency difference. I did mention that lots of people from Canada were cancelling trips or if they were non refundable... then some things like less time in the parks or not at all was a reality this winter. She said she would pass it up the food chain. Couldn't hurt...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter