Heroes !

disneychick2721

<font color=teal>I want to skip down Main Street a
Okay I know theres been a Heroes thread but I can't find it. :goodvibes

Did you watch it on monday ?! Yes It was amazing !
Whose your favorite Hero? Claire, but shes been annoying lately. I love peter, (and his body and face;) ) and Matt Parkman, ! I love him !
What do you thinks going to happen ? I dont know but im sure it'll be amazing.

Okay Discuss !

West=annoying! Peter=OMG hott! haha shirtless Peter=spasm!!!!

Last night's episode was good. Glad the season is getting better!

Okay I found a bunch of Heroes Pictures. Im not gonna post all of them because theres so many though.:
h7.png

SYLAR.gif

SURESH.gif

PETER.gif

NATHAN.gif

MICH.gif

MATTP.gif

HIRO.gif

DLNIKKI.gif

CLAIRE.gif

sylar: dont like him
mohinder: great
peter: realy awsome
nathan: eh
micah: one of my favorites
nikki: hate her
Hiro: great but last season was better
claire: great
matt: better than last season
molly: good for storyline
west: favorite after hiro and elle
elle: favorite

what do you think is between peter and elle, was peter just trying to trick her or did he mean it on the day he ran off with adam

^^^ I think that was totally fake with Elle and Peter.

I cannot believe they killed DL off ! Why would they do that ?!?

My theroy is that he's not really dead, and that cause he cant walk through walls he'll wake up and go threw his grave and be alive again! :-)

And if things can go threw DL why didn't the bullet just go through ?

People keep telling me its because he has to control it, but he clearly saw the guy there ?

He didnt know the guy had a gun? And didnt have time to turn on his walk-through-wallness?

I hate elle. :D

Eh I hate Elle too. Shes getting annoying.

I dont like the Irish (or whatever she is) girl either. Mostly because im jealous that she gets Peter.;)

Okay anyone want to explain Adam to me ?

I ahve no idea how he got there. im not sure if hes actually from the older time, or the newer time and went back in time....??

Yeah thats I think he's from newer time and went back in time.
Im excited no to see whats going to happen since Peter remebers!

Awwww, i think the Irish girl is adorable. And we BETTER hear from West. We jsut better. :D

yeah..
im kind of glad hes going to die eventually xD
he just doesn't do anything right @_@

my favorite is Peter :D
i hate how his mother lied to Nathan's wife about Nathan..
i mean seriously..Nathan tried telling the truth to her

Ehh I know I wish he'd just go away.
And Oh my goodness if he kills Suresh I will be so incredibly annoyed you dont even know !

Adam can travel through time. He wasn't really Takezo Kensie. West was annoying. Elle means well but since Bob is her Dad she can't really be "good."

Adam can travel through time. He wasn't really Takezo Kensie. West was annoying. Elle means well but since Bob is her Dad she can't really be "good."

2 questions.

- Since when did they say Adam can travel through time ?
-And since when was Elle, Bobs daughter ?

NO ! NEVERMIND I ABOSULUTELY KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT WITH ELLE ! THATS WHO SHE WAS ON THE PHONE WITH !
But didnt she say she had this horrible childhood ?

He can. It was sort of a "put 2 and 2" together thing. She is. She's trying to capture Peter to get back in with Bob.

He can. It was sort of a "put 2 and 2" together thing. She is. She's trying to capture Peter to get back in with Bob.

No wait Adam cant die because he's like claire he can regenerate.
So I dont know maybe thats the reason ?

And I was talking to my dad who is also a Heroes Fan and he thinks that Ivin or whatever(the guy that claires father(noah i think his name is) shot.) is Elle's father.
But Im not sure. I think it could be Bob because why would Ivin want Peter. Although he did work for the company too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter