"He's from Indiana - a wholesome place."

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
Pete:

Those of us in/from Indiana appreciate the sentiment. :lmao:

First, welcome Will!!

Second, don't worry about the "accent" (what accent??). For as much ribbing as Bawb gets, I surely wouldn't dare call in, with my good ole Nawf Carolina foothills ak-sent. (Think the new Last Comic Standing's recent winner John Reep, he's from close to where I grew up). And between Bawb's "Oklahomer" and and Kevin's "Ummm-sent" heehe-- I thought you sounded just fine!

:thumbsup2

oh, and if they tell you that you have to go to Ohana's for an initiation... don't do it!! keees keees

Pete:

Those of us in/from Indiana appreciate the sentiment. :lmao:
I think Pete's wording was meant to be less of a compliment to Indiana and more of a shot to Massachusetts.

It's okay. I like good-natured name-calling. But just remember Pete, all Massachusetts residents go to Florida when they retire. And we are known for our aggressive driving. So watch out!

:car: :scared:

I am a hoosier and LOVED hearing Pete say that. :goodvibes

I don't know what you all are talking Will talks normal. :confused3 Finally a wholesome state represent at the roundtable. :rotfl:

Helloo from Southern Indiana! :hippie:

I just started to listen to the podcast so I dont know what everyone is talking about, but I am from Southern Indiana. Woohoo, we are talking about Indiana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter