He's gone...

I'm so terribly sorry.:( Count me as another DISer out here reading, feeling your pain and praying for you. :(

I am so sorry for your loss
My heart goes out to you CAnn :hug:
You will be in my thoughts and prayers in the coming days

But, so very glad his suffering is over!:grouphug:

Please do remember to eat & drink something these next couple of days!

Take a long shower & sleep whenever you can. You need it.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Judy

C.Ann, sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Karen

I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. May God bless you and keep you safe in his loving arms.

C.Ann, I am sorry for your loss and know that you did everything you could for your husband to try to make his last days the best that they could be under the circumstances. He was blessed to have you as his wife. God bless you and keep you in this sad time.

Sending prayers to you and your family. I am sorry for your great loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, May he rest in peace now. :grouphug:

C.Ann -- I'm so sorry for your loss. I know these last few months/weeks/days/hours have been absolutely horrible for you. Now it's time to grieve...take as long as you need. We'll be here for you (day and night!).

:grouphug: I'm so sorry. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

C.Ann, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear husband. May God surround you with his love and grace and give you and your family the strength to endure the next few weeks/months. :grouphug: I am here if you need to pm and talk!! Take care and try to rest some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter